Page 1 of 3
Now, this IS a German tabloid paper, but it shows why a lot of people in Europe think British women are easy.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fnews%2Fausland%2Fparty%2Ffrischfleisch-stempel-17404322.bild.html

Seriously, what is Britain doing wrong? There's this romantic idea that British people are all classy and drink tea, but when you read/see stuff like this, it's pretty emberrassing, even for me, and I'm not British.

I used Google Translate so some of the text may not make much sense.
Pretty much all the townies are sluts and the countries are classy. Not the be all and end all of the rule but pretty dammed close!
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I've only ever known one British chick, and she's obsessed with sex. Not complaining, but judging from my limited personal experience I'm going to go ahead and generalize every woman in Britain based on her.

Then again, she's from Essex, or Sussex, or one of them. At least one of those is generally bad, isn't it?
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Apr 13, 2011,
Quote by Pat_s1t
I've only ever known one British chick, and she's obsessed with sex. Not complaining, but judging from my limited personal experience I'm going to go ahead and generalize every woman in Britain based on her. Then again, she's from Essex, or Sussex, or one of them. At least one of those is generally bad, isn't it?

Both are.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
If these people want to do that, who's right is it to stop them?

PARTY ON WAYNE! PARTY ON GARTH!

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I'm so going there next summer. Looks like a good laugh.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
i know some respectful women (i'm from manchester, england) and some sluts. in my school, it's mostly sluts. but i know a few amazing women that know their limits, and understand how to gain a guy's respect.

Quote by jgbsmith
I'm so going there next summer. Looks like a good laugh.

don't come to manchester. it sucks monkey balls.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
i know some respectful women (i'm from manchester, england) and some sluts. in my school, it's mostly sluts. but i know a few amazing women that know their limits, and understand how to gain a guy's respect.

don't come to manchester. it sucks monkey balls.

I've been to manchester, I know. I was meaning Salou.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
"Sport? No thanks. I do parties, girls and alcohol. "

TRUE LAD

But seriously, some people are dicks. You shouldn't be pissing in bottles and throwing it out of windows in your own neighbourhood, never mind in a foreign country.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
It's salou-fest.

the people who go are desperate to pander to the student cliché of getting absolutely rat-arsed. They can't be used to judge everyone else. Although they represent a sad proportion of the population

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by MakinLattes
fish isn't a meat.

Hohoho.

Aye, blame the culture. Actually, you're Scottish, so you already do, no matter what the question is!
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Pat_s1t
I've only ever known one British chick, and she's obsessed with sex. Not complaining, but judging from my limited personal experience I'm going to go ahead and generalize every woman in Britain based on her.

Then again, she's from Essex, or Sussex, or one of them. At least one of those is generally bad, isn't it?

Essex girls ftw.

Yeah, or not.

Either way, the classy British stereotype I feel is long gone. We've been overtaken by minorities and lowlives. Both of which seem to put out a fair amount.
Quote by Pat_s1t

Oi careful! You want Essex there. Our girls are probably worse but they don't have a reputation

And tbh I'm not sure why this is such a revelation that young British people go out and drink like that - it's been shown that Britain has fewer holidays and longer working hours than basically anywhere in Europe. Plus you'll get people from other countries doing it too, just people don't notice when Spanish kids do it in Spain - we don't have the weather for week-long benders by the beach
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Either way, the classy British stereotype I feel is long gone. We've been overtaken by minorities and lowlives. Both of which seem to put out a fair amount.

The voice of the silent majority!
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Either way, the classy British stereotype I feel is long gone.

O rly?

Quote by UraniYum
The voice of the silent majority!

Ahh, I'm far from classy. But I'm not a "LAD" either. I just wish girls realised that unless very drunk and on vacation...guys aren't generally attracted to whores
Quote by Blayney
It's salou-fest.

the people who go are desperate to pander to the student cliché of getting absolutely rat-arsed. They can't be used to judge everyone else. Although they represent a sad proportion of the population

+1

it'd be like seeing a large group of French people attending a kite flying festival and then assuming that the national pass-time in France is Kiting.

Quote by SkepsisMetal
Ahh, I'm far from classy. But I'm not a "LAD" either. I just wish girls realised that unless very drunk and on vacation...guys aren't generally attracted to whores

luckily for these girls, the guys there are both drunk and on holiday.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Sounds like a good time to me.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Yeah there are slutty girls but there are classy girls too. It's just depressing when such an article like that comes out and you're still not getting laid.
The effect of the translation made me read this in the 'Dramatic Reading' voice. I laughed.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by nigeltheginger
Oi careful! You want Essex there. Our girls are probably worse but they don't have a reputation

And tbh I'm not sure why this is such a revelation that young British people go out and drink like that - it's been shown that Britain has fewer holidays and longer working hours than basically anywhere in Europe. Plus you'll get people from other countries doing it too, just people don't notice when Spanish kids do it in Spain - we don't have the weather for week-long benders by the beach
I thought so. I looked them up on Google Maps because I know where she's from geographically, and yeah it's Essex. The only reason I know about any of the areas in Britain and their respective levels of shittiness is from you guys
British women on holiday are sluts.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I know a girl from Essex and she's probably the classiest girl I've ever met. Coming complete with that posh Queen's English accent, incredible looks and her very own tea-set.

Then again we have the other side of the spectrum, I know an English girl who'd screw anything that moved if it gave her enough money to fuel her weed addiction.

Every country has it's slags.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Quote by Todd Hart
British women on holiday are sluts.

But to be fair, women in general are more likely to have sex when on holiday. This has something to do with the fact that it's a new surrounding and that she won't be judged for it.

Read that somewhere.
Phwoooaaarrr...

SHLLLAAAGGS, SHHLLAAAAGGS.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Pat_s1t

Yes.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Sussex is posher than Essex

Sussex is the gay county.

Moving to Sussex this Summer (Invalid img)

Quote by TheBurningFish
Moving to Sussex this Summer (Invalid img)

Me too.

*haters_gonna_hate.jpg*
It's the Bild newspaper, most germans only lay hands on it when they run out of toilet paper.

Edit: replace "most" with "respectable" >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Todd Hart
Me too.

*haters_gonna_hate.jpg*

Aw cool, where and why?

Quote by TheBurningFish
Aw cool, where and why?

Chichester, West Sussex, and for uni, assuming I get in, although if I don't get BCC I think i'll just end it all there and then.

Yourself?
Essex isn't bad, I live here, and like most places in the country is has it's slags and then it also has it's non slags.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Todd Hart
Chichester, West Sussex, and for uni, assuming I get in, although if I don't get BCC I think i'll just end it all there and then.

Yourself?

Brighton for uni, assuming I get 2 C's, with suicide as my back up plan also

Page 1 of 3