I don't know if this counts, but you could take a look at The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx. That one's pretty good.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
I found one by all the Rolling Stones together (they took turns to write a few pages to show their own perspective on events) in the library and thought it was fascinating, despite not being a fan. Dave Mustaine's autobiography was also quite interesting but I just kept thinking "wow... what a dick" while reading it
Quote by Sewn Up
I don't know if this counts, but you could take a look at The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx. That one's pretty good.

Came in here to post this. It's a damn good read whether you like the man or not.
Or Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis. I've read it several times.
Head from korn has a pretty good book, slows down once he converts to chrsitianity but thats only the last 2/3 chapters
Stevie Wonder's book was ****in' coded, I swear down

rdacfvbajlfn\sdiopugnzdfgbizudfgvbpa\sdfukgvbdfkvbzjfbzldfjgvbaerpfgvaweroginapweiufgwrofuygbrgvaevbiaerboaefjvbaepirvaerpbiuenbpierubnpaweribaerpiufgawfuyvweus\dtrsdvawdgbpaeriguaenpbinepribnaeiprbnaeibvaenoiuaerovuibaeovuawbgorjgbw

That's just an extract from 300 pages
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Came in here to post this. It's a damn good read whether you like the man or not.
Or Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis. I've read it several times.

Both of those. Especially Scar Tissue.
cat