Page 1 of 2
I don't have any guys in my house so I don't have anyone to ask this and it's kind of embarassing but latley I've been getting noticable nosehairs and I try to pluck them with tweezers but there are too many and it hurts a lot. I'm afraid to cut/shave them because my friend said whenever you cut/shave a hair it will grow back twixe as fast, and twice as long/thick. So I don't know what to do. What does the pit do?
Get a nose hair trimmer?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I have a nose hair trimmer. It's genius. There's no loss in pride for using one, you're a male. You're expected to have nose hair.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
But if you shave them then wont they come back twixe as fast/long?

Nope. It's just that the new ends aren't as worn down as the trimmed part was, so the hair is thicker at the end, giving the appearance of being longer.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you're username is so appropriate for everything ever, TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Dirge Humani
You should definitely keep believing whatever anyone tells you, without question. It will get you so far in life.

Ok I will do this.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
TS, you're like my adorable 4 year old cousin who thought my tampons were miniature torpedos.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
. I'm afraid to cut/shave them because my friend said whenever you cut/shave a hair it will grow back twixe as fast, and twice as long/thick.

No. This is just a rumour.. Think about it, if the hair was twice as thick, then the folicle would be twice as big. Eventually, you wouldn't have room on your body for any hair folicles. And what about hair that falls out?

You will be just fine, I use the trimmer on my electric razor and get the hairs that poke out, I don't worry about the overall hair as long as none of it shows.
Quote by fail
TS, you're like my adorable 4 year old cousin who thought my tampons were miniature torpedos.

wut

OT: Man up and pluck them. Takes a lot longer to grow back
Your friend is an idiot. Hair does NOT grow back faster when you shave it. Don't pluck them, it hurts like hell. Just shave the damn things.
Let them grow out so you can make your nose hairs look like a Hitler mustache.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Silent Murder
You need to drown them.
Drown them in acid.

Draino generally works best. Irrigate your nose heavily with draino.
I normally empty about half a tube of super glue in each nostril, let it dry and remove. Give it a try.
Quote by panterarocker
I normally empty about half a tube of super glue in each nostril, let it dry and remove. Give it a try.

it might worth u a try.
What do you do with nose hairs??

You braid them and run into battle screaming like a viking. If there are no battles nearby, school or work or a public place will work just as well.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Let them grow out so you can make your nose hairs look like a Hitler mustache.

Came in here to say this.
How would you shave them?

I just pull them out, as I am tough as shit.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
How would you shave them?

I just pull them out, as I am tough as shit.

So you are brown and mushy?

I use a nose hair trimmer.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
I I'm afraid to cut/shave them because my friend said whenever you cut/shave a hair it will grow back twixe as fast, and twice as long/thick. So I don't know what to do.

This is bullshit.

Just get a nose hair trimmer.
Quote by sashki
Nope, that's a myth.

And besides, you'd have the means to shave them again.

+1 its not true haha. imagine all the 15 year old girls freaking out right now?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by Dirge Humani
You should definitely keep believing whatever anyone tells you, without question. It will get you so far in life.

That's my motto.

If someone told you thing grow back faster when you cut them down, it's probably true.

Just ask the trees.
ITT: Teens discovering tiny hairs in certain places.

Seriously though, just get a nose hair trimmer, and some testosterone injections.
Lol really?
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by Butt Rayge
That's my motto.

If someone told you thing grow back faster when you cut them down, it's probably true.

Just ask the trees.

I almost took a pair of scissors to my shaft before I realized that there was an inkling of sarcasm etched in there. That was a close one!
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
I swear it works though a friend of a friend said his mom cut hers in half and it grew back twice as big the next day.
Page 1 of 2