I'm interested in putting a p90 in the neck position of my Tele, and am looking for recommendations fro you guys. I think I'm going to pair it with a Texas Special in the bridge
I you.

Now scrap the Texas and do a P90 bridge as well.

What's your budget?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
i'm looking to spend between about $60-$80 i think. i don't want to put a p90 in the bridge, and take away the classic tele sound though
What kind of tone are you looking for?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

i'm trying to decide if i want something with a darker tone or crunchier one
i would probably stick to lower output, vintage voiced p90s so it doesn't overpower the bridge pickup.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?