So name some of your favorite users and least favorite users and possibly an explanation. I contemplated not having the least favorite thing as someone might get butthurt, but just realize this is all in good fun.

GO!

inb4 Me.

inb4 "can't inb4 in the OP!"
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Can't inb4 your own thread.

You're my least favorite.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Idkwhatimdoingexcepttoaskdumbquestionsandmakeretardedcommentsthatareofusetofuckingnoone

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Padgea7x is my favourite. I wish to make love to him.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
I really don't dislike any specific users nor do I really talk to that many people.

Users posts I enjoy reading:

Ur All Shit
Kensai
Venice King (does he
Lord Bishek

to mention a few.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Apr 13, 2011,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Idkwhatimdoingexcepttoaskdumbquestionsandmakeretardedcommentsthatareofusetofuckingnoone

I had him in mind too but decided not to mention him... I figured he'd get enough hate later on anyway.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Kensai makes good threads
I have similar opinions to kumanji (typo?)
Idkwhatimdoing provides many lulz. Sometimes intentionally.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.