It took a bit longer than I estimated and I'm still waiting on one piece but I'll throw this up anyways. Pr0nz first as always.

Yea, it's a standard CryBaby. At least on the outside. I swapped a few cap/resistor balues and replaced the inductor with an ArtEffect stack of dimes replica, the pot with an ArtEffect Art-Car pot and the transistors with NOS BC109s. Also true bypassed it.

Stock, it sounded like poo. Shrill, harsh, muddy when rocked back, all around bleh. Now it sounds awesome. Nice fat sweep, smooth highs, tight lows, etc. No more tone suck either.

Price paid: $90 new, including extra components for mods.

This is a Goodrich 120 volume pedal. It volumes. That's all it does. It's built real well though and it looks cool. Worth the money over a normal EB? Probably not. But it goes with the cork sniffer theme on my pedalboard.

Price paid: $170 new

This is a Mad Professor Forest Green Compressor CB. The sustain mode is nice, though there's quite a large boost with the volume at noon. Not a big deal though since I can dial in unity. Fairly transparent, though there's a tone control to mess with. Doesn't really mess with the attack much if at all. Low noise level.

The compressor mode is a bit noisier, more squashed, has much less output and it compresses the attack a bit much for my liking. So basically like your normal compressor. I don't really use it.

Neither mode is that great at limiting peaks so if you're a slap player, you probably won't enjoy it.

Price paid: $150 used

This is a prototype Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe. It sounds great. Nails all the classic vibe tones you want and it can sound like the KR Mega Vibe everyone goes nuts over with the switch set to modern. Some people complain that it lacks the intensity for Hendrix stuff but these people are ridiculous. Doyle Bramhall uses one and nails that sound.

Build quality is great. I'll never have to worry about it breaking.

Price paid: $200

This is a Kingsley Minstrel. It's an all tube overdrive/distortion pedal made by a guy named Simon in Canada. The plate voltage is around 250V so the tubes aren't just for show. Has a full TMB tone stack, gain knob and volume knob.

There are three modes. One nails classic rock/blues stuff, one goes up to Van Halen-ish gain levels and the last one is like Ratt in a box. Sounds awesome doing them all. Mode one isn't very compressed at all but there's progressively more compression as you move up.

Build quality is awesome as you can see in the second pic. PTP on tagboard, high quality components, etc. The custom casing is cool too.

Price paid: $325 new

Family shot:
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
you got tubes in your pedals.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Ya, I needz more t00bz in mah pedlulz though. I kind of want the whole Effectrode line. Tube vibe, tube compressor, tube chorus, etc. Then I can get an EP-2 or Binson or something for delay. And use an EH Tube EQ with an expression pedal for wah-ish tones. Now I just need to find a tube tuner.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by AcousticMirror

No, you got pedals in your tubes. Someone call Reese.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Paint the crybaby so it's less phail.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Wow. The board on that kingsley looks insane!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by mmolteratx
Ya, I needz more t00bz in mah pedlulz though. I kind of want the whole Effectrode line. Tube vibe, tube compressor, tube chorus, etc. Then I can get an EP-2 or Binson or something for delay. And use an EH Tube EQ with an expression pedal for wah-ish tones. Now I just need to find a tube tuner.

told you. it's so much better once you pop you cannot stopz.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror

He heard you like t00bz so he put t00bz in his pedals so he can use t00bz while he used t00bz. lol

HNGD!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
where iz massive partz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
My real massive part isn't gonna happen soon since I spent so much money this last month. It'll be pushed back again. One part of it will be here in the next couple of days.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

TGP made me angry today and I don't really go to HC that much anymore.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT