What's the best Ibanez with double locking floyd rose that's $300-$500? I want to make my guitar scream. or Jackson. There's a Jackson Rhoads in the April newsletter of GC.... but that thing's pointy.
for that price range any early 90's RG5XX or RG7XX. they come with Original Edge Bridges which are top notch. if you want new a Ibby, the S320(renamed the S420? i think). goes for about 500 new i believe. comes with the ZR trem. also great trem....
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
you probably just need a new amp
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
1992 + RG550/770. Below 92 they had a different trem.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
certainly nothing new. look for old jackson/charvels, i have played a few very nice ones.

also look into a Peavey wolfgang, i picked up my floyd one for $400, and i haven't seen a better liscensed flyod out there, seriously i swear the baseplate is 3/16" thick, everything is hardened.

thats what i would do.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
get 100 bucks on top of your budget and look for charvel pro-mod. original floyd is the way to go the others will start to wear out on you and crap out. thus not worth the investment in my opinion.