Australia Is Full Of Worthless, Jobless Black Refugges, Who Came Here Illegaly!!! The Govermwnt Just Let Them In, Gave Them Free Food And Housing And Benefits While We Reular Australians Are Treated Like Shit! We Need To Get Rid Of These Worthless ******s And Wipe Them Off Our Good Country! We Need A Qwhite Australia Not An Australia Filled With Paint Sniffing Pos Abbos And Lazy ****ing Refugees! So If There Are Any Abbos Or Refugees On This Forum (or Anywere) Go Hang Yourself Just Like We Used To!
You People Dont Have A Clue Whats Happening Do You? You Think That Wer All Equal And That Black Are Just Like Us Well There Not!!! There Ussualy Jobless, Are All Here Illegally (they Came In Via Boats) And Atleast 1 Out Of 3 Black Is In One Stage Of A Correctional Facility!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Stop Typing Like This You Moronic Piece Of Shit

Die In A Fire

Reported
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
someone needs a hug...

Jay Turser: JT-134DC
Epiphone: G-400
Gibson: SG Special Faded Cherry

Line 6: Spider III 15-watt
Marshall Haze 40

DOD FX65 Chorus
Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
EH4800 Small Stone Phase Shifter
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Deltalab Tube Overdrive TO1
Your All Probably Blacks Anyway! And The Computer Your Typing On, You Probably Stole It So You Could Sell It For Crack Your Worthlewss Mongrels!
There there.... you'll get reported eventually.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Guys, stop posting. You'll get warned for spam. Let the thread die while a mod comes to deal with this.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by Pinhead666
You People Dont Have A Clue Whats Happening Do You? You Think That Wer All Equal And That Black Are Just Like Us Well There Not!!! There Ussualy Jobless, Are All Here Illegally (they Came In Via Boats) And Atleast 1 Out Of 3 Black Is In One Stage Of A Correctional Facility!

"You people?" what do you mean, "you people?" that's offensive.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne