I asked a guy to send me some pictures of this guitar ( His ad stated " e-mail for pic's ...") . So I asked him for some , specifically to send picture of model info stamped -printed on guitar , and the Serial# ( so I can see when - where made ,and make sure it is what it is represented as ....) .

This is the reply I got back :

I have more pictures of the guitar, but the serial # is not visible it is stamped on the neck attached to body. I was told the neck has to be removed from guitar to see the number. I will not remove the neck . If you would still like pictures please advise.

Does -did Fender REALLY hide the Serial # ? I don't want to skip a good deal ONLY because of my paranoia .

OH yeah - guitar is Left handed ******
A man walking down the street is jumped by a mugger . The mans sternly says " Before you start anything , I'm warning you - I know Kung Fu , Karate , and 3 other Chinese Words " !
With That in mind - I know Frets, strings, pickups...
Dude...its under $300 bucks as of right now just bid on it. Even if its MiM then its worth more than that. And yes, many Fender's have the serial number inside the neck. The bodies definitely have the serial number inside the neck pocket.
Thank you - I'm not familiar w/ this model at all - but doggone it looks pretty!

And I apologize for posting it here - I'm usually in the electric guitar forums ; that where I thought it was going to be . Mod's can move or delete if desired ..

Meanwhile I may do a little bidding
A man walking down the street is jumped by a mugger . The mans sternly says " Before you start anything , I'm warning you - I know Kung Fu , Karate , and 3 other Chinese Words " !
With That in mind - I know Frets, strings, pickups...