Poll: For whom should women make sammiches?
Poll Options
View poll results: For whom should women make sammiches?
Every guy
1 25%
Just their guy
3 75%
Voters: 4.
So guys, I've been pondering a very serious question. Are women supposed to make sammiches for every guy, or just their guy?

And don't just vote "every guy" because you want every woman you meet to make you a sammich. Consider that, and whether or not you'd want your girlfriend to make sammiches for just anyone.
Neither you pig. Women can choose to make one for someone if they please. They aren't supposed to do anything.
Woo.
Whoever they damn well choose to, and if they don't wish to: that's fine too.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
My Girlfriend baked me cupcakes and cookies.

I honestly have the best girlfriend I've ever had.

Quote by Dissension Band
Neither you pig. Women can choose to make one for someone if they please. They aren't supposed to do anything.

RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Apr 13, 2011,
How can they make sammiches for any other guy if they're confined to your kitchen?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I want you to stop making threads, and get your ass back in the kitchen to make me a sammich!!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I said it once, i'll say it again, the woman is responsible for her hubby, and all friends of the hubby in the house. If the man is having a poker game with his friends, the woman makes sammiches for all of them.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Dissension Band

TS is a girl.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by MakinLattes
there is no non-sammich option. what if the girl has no hands, feet, or any sammich making appendage?

What's the point of having a female that can't make sammiches?
Quote by L2112Lif
This thread is stupid and you should feel stupid for making it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown