Another VGM cover lol. I didn't do much guitar in this except a solo. In the youtube video's descritiption, I have put a link to a version with the solo's volume increased and the full fade out.....youtube video cut the ending =/

Source is Storm's Theme from X Men Vs Sf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxViJ9KlExU

Love letters and hate mail appreciated. As always friends, leave a link to your thread and I'll check it out!
I couldn't hear the second one because I didn't have an account.. As for the one on youtube, I haven't heard the original so I can't really do a comparison. However it sounds good to me, and if you did all of the sounds yourself without dubbing anything + extra points! Yeah the guitar needs to be louder but I guess that's what the other link is for.
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Quote by brandon2784
I couldn't hear the second one because I didn't have an account.. As for the one on youtube, I haven't heard the original so I can't really do a comparison. However it sounds good to me, and if you did all of the sounds yourself without dubbing anything + extra points! Yeah the guitar needs to be louder but I guess that's what the other link is for.

Tindeck does not require you to have an account to listen, only to post track. Try it once more.

Anyway, thanks for listening!