I'm pretty sure that it's adjustable to a good height in proper hands - that is, by anyone who can be assed to learn to adjust a FR system.

These things are hard to say, you know. Guitars are somewhat individual always, and you never know what these reviewers are capable of doing with them. They might be bunch of half-assed idiots with no idea how to use an allen wrench. BUT personally, I've never had a guitar with serious issues on the string height department. That is, I've always been able to get it good, whether it's a FR system, TOM or a bc rich quad. Just takes some time to learn to see whether there's a real problem, or just a bridge or truss rod adjustment necessary.
I own one, I really like it, the floyd stays in tune quiet well. The only problem is the action, you can´t get it very low, even with the screws on the bridge all the way down. And it is very light, it's kinda strange. But it plays and sounds great. Mine is a older model, but from what I've heard, Jackson rose the price and switched the neck to the ones the JS series uses..which is worst than mine.

I found this post on this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1338371&highlight=wrxt
This is what i was talking about.. the bridge being too high that you cant lower the action anymore.
So is it so ?
Quote by nitarsh
Guys, Im planning to get a Jacson WRXT.. i dont have enuf money to buy the WRMG which is better.. But several reviews ive read , point out that the action is a bit high (also that the problem is not solvable)

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/jackson/wrxt_x_warrior/index.html

Please advice.

Save a little more and get a used WRMG...i got lucky and got mine for $350 in fantastic condition
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
Quote by kandex
Save a little more and get a used WRMG...i got lucky and got mine for $350 in fantastic condition

Naah man... I live in India.. we dont get new guitars easily.. used ones are out of the question