I dont now whats the right way to say it( i dont know if its the high peak or the low peak of the sweep as i dont know which one is considered which.) so im wondering if there is a pedal that emulates that sound, JUST the peak. Im sorry its really hard to understand. I love the phaser but sometimes i just want that peak throughout the whole thing.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
I don't think they make a pedal that only emulates the peak of a phaser. If anything, you could just get a wah, turn it on, and leave it in a set position to get a similar sound if I understand you correctly.
if staying at a flanged sound would be acceptable, the electric mistress (i think it may not be all of them though) allows you to freeze any one stage of flanging.

hope that helps.

its a pretty cool pedal because it has chorus on it to,and timed with the flanger, can get some cool sounds out of it. you also can still get the chorus whilest in the flanging 'freeze'.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The EHX worm does this.
It has a manual switch that allows you to use the range knob/an expression pedal to control the sweep of the filter.
thanks, im going to check out those two pedals. i dont want to have to also buy an expression pedal, but i should probably have one anyway haha
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify