Baman Piderman is a series of videos starring odd incarnations of Spiderman and Batman. Ah bleev they are deserving of a thread of their own, primarily to discuss why they are SUPERIOR. And tuba. And how pumpkin is the link to reality as the primarily anthropomorphic character.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=d0750a49525188e9

Enjoy.
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Quote by captaincrunk
Not worth its own thread. Or a post in my opinion, but definitely not a thread.

It deserves all the threads.

Baman Piderman FTW!
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
That was so awful.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Fail for stealing the last name from Seinfeld.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by Knucklehead Dyl

what the....

Please refrain from using unnecessary blank space.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Baman Piderman > All everything.

This should be the topic of every thread in The Pit.

P.S.: Watch all the episodes before bashing it.
Quote by cjmabry
Bahahahaha. Can I sig that?

Quote by Kurt Vonnegut
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
Quote by MagicsDevil
Baman Piderman > All everything.

This should be the topic of every thread in The Pit.

Nice try, hippogasmo
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by Sizzleby
Please refrain from using unnecessary blank space.

No.
Last edited by Meelad360 at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by Meelad360

No.

Yes.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by Sizzleby
Yes.

*warned*

y u no like spc?
Last edited by Meelad360 at Apr 14, 2011,
this really wasnt worth its own thread... its super cheap humor... honestly, its the kind of shit you would only laugh at when youre high.

although it makes me chuckle sober..but the slightest chuckle
Namredip Namab. That is all.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by SKArface McDank
.ssakcaj a era ris ouY

We got a wise guy, eh?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
edit:

¡¿ɥǝ ǝzıs ɹoɟ sıɥʇ sʍoɥ 'ʎnb ǝsıʍ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ op ǝʍ ɹıs sǝʎ
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Apr 14, 2011,
It could be bigger

Quote by Gabel