http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1376161/Batman-Live-Arena-tour-stars-unveiled-Gothams-finest-hit-road-time-stage.html

So what does everyone think?

I would love to go and see this

Though it's got Robin in it, so it will probably be shite....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It's gonna have a lot of technical glitches like spiderman and people will die.

If you want order in the theater, Batman must take off his mask and show us all who he really is. And every night he doesn't people will die.
Quote by Twist of fate
If you want order in the theater, Batman must take off his mask and show us all who he really is. And every night he doesn't people will die.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Baman and Piderman live would be more awesom--

Oooooo, who plays Poison Ivy?
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by crowhue
I would pay good money to see a grown man in tights and a towel round his neck for sure. Cant wait.

Lol in your case, why would you have to pay for it when you do that in your own home
Quote by lambofgod127

harley quinn's costume looks awful

do they have english accents?

they shouldn't, that would be like americans doing a live version of monty python... its just not right.
Quote by SKArface McDank

god damn i wish i could go to sleep....

come here while I choke you.....you will sleep for a long, long time
Quote by lambofgod127