Page 1 of 6
Your band.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Nirvana....oh wait Kurt did the honours
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
TS's family band.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Radiohead. Especially if I could kill their fans.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Jonas brothers! OMGZ IM SO COOL HUH I KILLED THEM!!! BE MY FRIEND AND ACCEPT ME!!!
something like BFMV or BTBAM...

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
Quote by jambi_mantra

OP: Muse, would definitely do it very very very very slowly.

AEDIT: OR GNR, no actually definitely GNR...
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 14, 2011,
Im probably going to be attacked for this, but Avenged Sevenfold... cant stand their music, and i cant stand them.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Quote by espplayer400
Im probably going to be attacked for this, but Avenged Sevenfold... cant stand their music, and i cant stand them.

I'm surprised you would feel that why. They are *****s and deserve to die.
Quote by espplayer400

This. Though i have a feeling that if they had a different vocalist and all their fans were to spontaneously combust or stop being righteous dickheads, i'd probably like them.
Coheed and Cambria also sucks major dick. They have ONE good song and they made it by coping the Kashmir chord Progression and altering the rhythm.

I liked Welcome home then I heard running free. Fck those guys
Quote by reggaebassman
Coheed and Cambria also sucks major dick. They have ONE good song and they made it by coping the Kashmir chord Progression and altering the rhythm.

Is it the same one that was on Rock Band? welcome home or something
Quote by reggaebassman

You really think Welcome Home is their best song?
Gimme No World For Tomorrow anyday.
Quote by SG_dave
You really think Welcome Home is their best song?
Gimme No World For Tomorrow anyday.
You know you arnet the first person to ask me that. And others have told me to give them another chance hear more of there stuff, but Running free was just unforgivable
I would go back and kill The Beatles before they got big.

I mean, I like The Beatles, I just think it would be interesting to see how popular music progresses without them, if it would be vastly different or pretty much the same.
Quote by MightyAri
metallica

have to agree they have a habbit of taking a good song idea then just gaying it up.

Their early stuff was good though
Quote by reggaebassman
You know you arnet the first person to ask me that. And others have told me to give them another chance hear more of there stuff, but Running free was just unforgivable

Why? It's a prett good song. It's not like it's an Iron Maiden cover.
Quote by reggaebassman
have to agree they have a habbit of taking a good song idea then just gaying it up.

Their early stuff was good though

their life style determins how i'm gonna kill 'em
The band of wagon.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Not necessarily my most hated band, but My Chemical Romance.

I can't tell you how many of the "look at me, I'm super hardcore metal guy" people I know I have argued with over the years. I tell them that they are a pussy-shit emo band, and they try to tell me they're some sort of metalcore group. I annoys me to no end.
Elvis
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Quote by jambi_mantra

This except BtBAM instead of Radiohead.
Quote by Butt Rayge
This except BtBAM instead of Radiohead.

I'm a peaceful person, and I believe everyone deserves a chance, but goddamnit I agree with you.