I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum ...
I'm loving the album Ghosts by N.I.N so much lately... remninds me how much i loved it the day i bought it.
sooo keen to start a musical project with anyone that would also be interested in an experimental band with some 'electronic producing' (i'm using reason 5 with a midi controller keyboard), and of course real instrumentation (banjos, percussion of any type, violins, brass, reed... ANYTHING)
But i can also get some nice instrument tones on Reason.
Whose down? I'll get a scrappy demo together shortly!

(sorry for the bunchy paragraphing)

Peace!
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
We are now talking about ghosts.

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Last edited by Snowman388 at Apr 14, 2011,
so does anybody believe in ghosts?

I like the idea of them but I cant see how its possible...
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Dave Frenzy
so does anybody believe in ghosts?

I like the idea of them but I cant see how its possible...

Casper. nuff said.
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
Quote by tissue-box
We will later, i kind of promise.

No, you either promise or you don't. You don't "kind of" promise

But I like that album too

OT: I was a ghost for Halloween once.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 14, 2011,
I was genuinely thinking "FFS, I'm going to have to type a 100-paragraph rant again".
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I believe in ghosts.

idc what anyone says or how it's all fake blah blah blah.

i know what i've seen and experienced, and it was nothing i could explain.
i'm a believer.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
I believe in ghosts.

idc what anyone says or how it's all fake blah blah blah.

i know what i've seen and experienced, and it was nothing i could explain.
i'm a believer.

ffffffffffffffff

Ghosts are still not an explanation, if anything they pose even more unanswerable questions than whatever you were originally unable to explain

Posts like this are so infuriating, where people claim their irrational beliefs are facts that they undoubtably know, and dismiss all disagreement without presenting any kind of argument against it or even explaining their own reasoning
Last edited by whalepudding at Apr 14, 2011,
people always say they know ghost exist, based on things they cant explain. if one truly believes they have seen something supernatural, they leave out details. i was involved in a situation where i reasonably explained what happend, but people tried to explain it was supernatural, and they failed to acknowledge certain facts
There's more proof in ghosts then there is in Jesus, but yet people believe in him fully and laugh at the notion of ghosts??? I believe in ghosts
Quote by whalepudding
ffffffffffffffff

Ghosts are still not an explanation, if anything they pose even more unanswerable questions than whatever you were originally unable to explain

Posts like this are so infuriating, where people claim their irrational beliefs are facts that they undoubtably know, and dismiss all disagreement without presenting any kind of argument against it or even explaining their own reasoning

What infuriated you? Did he persuade you to have his beliefs? He said he believed.. Had he typed "I know ghosts are real..." then it woudl be reasson to start an argument.
Last edited by GisleAune at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by GisleAune
What infuriated you? Did he persuade you to have his beliefs? He said he believed.. Had he typed "I know ghosts are real..." then it woudl be reasson to start an argument, but over belief.... you are worse than him, trying to force your disbelief down his throat, while he was merely stating his belief.

I'm not forcing anything down his throat. I'm arguing with him, not persecuting him, and it's a good thing to be able to argue your beliefs. It annoyed me that he dismissed argument without giving any reason, and hinted at some kind of proof without telling us what it is, essentially saying "I know I'm right but I'm not going to tell you why, lololololol".

EDIT: And you quoted the version of this post that makes slightly less sense. I should really think before pressing the reply button more often.
Last edited by whalepudding at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by whalepudding
I'm not forcing anything down his throat. I'm arguing with him, not persecuting him, and it's a good thing to be able to argue your beliefs. It annoyed me that he dismissed argument without giving any reason, the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and shouting "nyah nyah nyah".

I edited my post when I saw it more like a critical reaction to him dismissing it as ghosts. But some have seen those unexplainable things in humanoid forms and what not, it makes much sense to me while some would claim it is unredeemed souls. If he has fleshed out his experiences, it would have been easier to tell why he would claim it being ghosts.

Like religion and belief haven't filled out fundamental questions before.
I like goasts.

/mildly obscure thread reference
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders