Hi all,

super geeky question I know, but I've been looking everywhere, and can't find a definitive answer.

Basically, I'm in the middle of modding my CIJ Fender Jaguar, and have decided that the saddles need to go. They used to work alright, but recently the grub screws have been working loose, the intonation screws have randomly jumped out of the guitar onto the floor, the threads just aren't holding the strings as well... it's time to get rid of them and try something else.

Now, I know that Warmoth do a modified Mustang Bridge with adjustable saddles, and there's the Mastery bridge, but both aren't exactly cheap, and being somewhat jobless at the minute, I want to try out an idea of mine which I think will both work better, and work out cheaper, if only I can find the bloody things.

Basically, I want to keep the jaguar bridge, but get some height adjustable roller saddles in there. I know you can get none-adjustable ones, but for my guitar, they really need to have the grub screws in order to properly match the fretboard radius. My thinking is that, if I can get roller saddles, I'll be able to still abuse the trem bar, but will also be able to fix the bridge more snugly into the guitar, and thus increase resonance and (hopefully) tonal character.

So, I ask you techies of the Pit, anyone know where I can get some height-adjustable roller saddles. I know Yamaha used to put them on some of their old guitars, but anywhere I can get them now? Your help and advice would be much appreciated.


...I've created my own time signature. Geddit?

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.