Rokkstar
1,773 IQ
IMPORTANT! If you like my material, please go "Like" my Facebook fan page to keep updated with my music and to receive immediate updates when tracks are out. This will also help me see how many people like my music... Thanks

I was finally able to get a hold of a computer that would support the use of Guitar Pro 5, a friend let me use it. And this is something I'd been hoping to have gotten written for the longest time. It's unfinished dynamically and structurally because I do not have a computer with GP5 on it anymore. You can tell it's a bit lacking. Just minorly in a few areas. Tell me what you guys think. Crit4crit when I get my computer back. PM your pieces into my ... PMs...
Attachments:
[27] Horizons Below.zip
Last edited by Rokkstar at May 20, 2011,
Breyd
UG's Spirit Crusher
79 IQ
Good job,i give this 8/10.
Only thing i didn't like was the synth/keys/whatever made the guitars disappear at times,at least that's what i thought.
Drums/guitars are great,solo is good,this will kick some serious a** with vocals(if you put vocals) when complete.Well done

EDIT:It also needs a better ending,i think.

"Battle not with monsters,
lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you
."

Rokkstar
1,773 IQ
Quote by Breyd
Good job,i give this 8/10.
Only thing i didn't like was the synth/keys/whatever made the guitars disappear at times,at least that's what i thought.
Drums/guitars are great,solo is good,this will kick some serious a** with vocals(if you put vocals) when complete.Well done

EDIT:It also needs a better ending,i think.

If by disappearing you mean become less creative, that's the point. I tried to make sure the music becomes diverse in the sense of multiple instruments working together to create something better than just a four piece band. And there are clean vocals provided as an Oboe (see Track 1), however I did not include the lyrics besides the placeholder for them.

As for the ending, I kinda see what you mean... It's going to get a makeover eventually... So might the chorus, but it seems good the way it is...

The biggest thing I see with this piece is measure 112-114 the transition... And a few incorrect harmonizing notes in some of the guitar work. But I can't really do much to it right now until I get the opportunity to return to his house. :P