Good job,i give this 8/10.
Only thing i didn't like was the synth/keys/whatever made the guitars disappear at times,at least that's what i thought.
Drums/guitars are great,solo is good,this will kick some serious a** with vocals(if you put vocals) when complete.Well done

EDIT:It also needs a better ending,i think.

"Battle not with monsters,
lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you
."

Quote by Breyd
Good job,i give this 8/10.
Only thing i didn't like was the synth/keys/whatever made the guitars disappear at times,at least that's what i thought.
Drums/guitars are great,solo is good,this will kick some serious a** with vocals(if you put vocals) when complete.Well done

EDIT:It also needs a better ending,i think.

If by disappearing you mean become less creative, that's the point. I tried to make sure the music becomes diverse in the sense of multiple instruments working together to create something better than just a four piece band. And there are clean vocals provided as an Oboe (see Track 1), however I did not include the lyrics besides the placeholder for them.

As for the ending, I kinda see what you mean... It's going to get a makeover eventually... So might the chorus, but it seems good the way it is...

The biggest thing I see with this piece is measure 112-114 the transition... And a few incorrect harmonizing notes in some of the guitar work. But I can't really do much to it right now until I get the opportunity to return to his house. :P