Hey!
So, I just bought 2 new pedals, they are pretty 'standard' and not rare at all, but that doesn't matter anyway, they're classics.

First of all; A Big Muff Pi!

Review:
Well, it's a Big Muff, not much to say about it I guess. It nails the tones you expect perfectly (if you like the Muff that is). It's a little muddy at some settings, but I'm still figuring it out better.
Obviously has 3 knobs: volume, tone and sustain. I like a fair bit of tone, as my Les Paul and London City amplifier have a dark tone and without the tone over half, the sound is very muddy.
Of course I don't want sparkling bright tones - it's a fuzz and all -, but I like it defined.

Clip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21992505/clip%20muff.mp3

Second: EHX Linear Power Booster! =D

Review:
Even more self-explanatory than the Muff, because it only has one knob. It basically boosts the signal.
I intend to use it as a boost for my first - medium - gain channel and maybe for my higher gain channel later, but I have no need to do that now.
The sound is richer with the pedal engaged in my opinion and it colours the tone nicely. I don't need it as a clean boost, since my amplifier has that built in.

Clip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21992505/LPB.mp3

I know I'm not the greatest guitarist, but I have fun and that's what matters most in my opinion. The sound in the beginning is without the pedal engaged and you should hear a click very clearly. Also sorry about the pictures, but the battery of my Sony Alpha is 'exhausted' and everyone hates the iPhone camera anyway.
Hnpd ! Nice to have clips !

Your amp sounds pretty mean . No way I could make my big muff sound like that on my Cub 10, but that's to be expected from a bluesy amp.
Yamaha SG 800
Tokai USG 118s
Hughes&Kettner Tube Meister
Jet City JCA12XS
Laney Cub 10
Electro Harmonix Big Muff pi (tone/wicker)
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Guild D 125 CE <3
congratz

i know how it is, it has to be special when you get new gear
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Quote by Doogy-Style
Hnpd ! Nice to have clips !

Your amp sounds pretty mean . No way I could make my big muff sound like that on my Cub 10, but that's to be expected from a bluesy amp.

Yes, I'm very happy with my amplifier. It's unknown, but I love the sound of it.

Tunder, it sure is special.