I Like You!
I Like Roses
I Like You!
I Like Roses
I Like You!
I Like Roses—and I Never Knew A Rose
As Sexy As You.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I don't think this qualifies as a "love" song, since you only say that you "like" the subject. Perhaps you have a problem with commitment? Joking aside, this song is quite simplistic and repetitive (you use the word "like" over 20 times by my count). I don't fully understand the "Bring Them Guns Too!" line. I assume you are alluding to the fact that you like Guns N' Roses, but, I could be interpreting it wrong. I guess I feel it is not entirely relevant to your love fo--sorry, "like" for this girl. Speaking of which, you sing about "passion" yet you continuously say you merely "like" her, which seems slightly contradictory. You do a good job of comparing her to things you like; cars, guitars, art, flora. I wish that we knew more about why you like this girl, aside form the fact that she has apparent sex appeal.

I imagine this song being sung as a sort of fast paced punk number. Punk generally has raw lyrics, but you can be raw without being repetitive and sounding like a tired childhood poem. My only advice is to maybe try to branch out on your next piece.
"If you don't live by the praises of men you won't die by their criticisms." -Bill Johnson
Verbosity is your enemy.
Last edited by OctopusBricks at Apr 15, 2011,