so tomorrow im supposed to be working the mid shift at my job. however i just got invited to go to a theme park tomorrow with some friends. whats good way (excuse) to let my manager know i wont be coming in tomorrow?
OR you could ask him nicely or rearrange the trip. Just a though :P
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Twist of fate
Play Hooky!!!

Why the hell don't they play old spongebob anymore?
Uhm just tell your boss I don't take this job serious so I'm gonna go have fun on roller coasters.
Then go Boom and slam his face into the counter and then walk out... Sound foolproof to me
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Apr 14, 2011,
I would usually get someone to cover for me. Failing that you are ill. Failing that your mother died. Failing that you died
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Tell him that his wife wants you all day for a rendezvous. It'll be sure to get you off work. Well, fired, anyways. But it's the same effect, y'know.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
If you're a junior/senior in highschool and in the US, tell them you're in [state next to yours] on a college visit, and won't be back to make it in time for work and that you're sorry and stuff. This worked for me at least 6 times in that period of my life.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by geanes
Why the hell don't they play old spongebob anymore?

I was just thinking the same thing earlier today
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Did they just reschedule you? Because if so, why not just tell them you can't do it?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Spartan101400
Money>Theme Park

In other words, Make Money > Spend Money.

OP: Tell him you're getting your leg amputated, that way you can get a week off.
And the next week just call and say you're getting it re-attached, and you will get another week off!
"Sorry boss, I can't come in today, I'm really sick"

*at the theme park*

"Oh, hey boss! what a surprise!"
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by lushacrous
If you're a junior/senior in highschool and in the US, tell them you're in [state next to yours] on a college visit, and won't be back to make it in time for work and that you're sorry and stuff. This worked for me at least 6 times in that period of my life.

Why did I never use this.....