Which pedals do you recommend me if I'm looking for these effects?
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Alternative Rock/Metal. One of my main influences is Tool, for example.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
I could recommend you boutique pedals all day long, but I'm not sure if that's what you're after.

...are you?

And different pedals have different strengths and sound different.

More information needed.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
For just getting a taste of everything in really good quality get a line 6 M9 or M13. Really great units.

Otherwise. I personnally dislike wahs with bass and have rarely heard them used well with bass. My board currently consists of chorus, octave, Overdrive, Moog LPF, Behringer bsy-600 and two expression pedals. But after different things from you.

Chorus and delay are good. Boss ceb-3 or ce-5 or good and readily available for chorus. The digitech bass chorus and dod icebox are also good chorus's.

For delay you really cant beat something from the boss dd range. A dd-3 or whatever would be grand.

Be warned though, when you start buying pedals you cant stop.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
^See, I'd disagree with most of that, but it would all just be taste.

We really need to know what TS actually wants and needs out of pedals before we start throwing names around.
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

Why because you suggest boutique pedals but yet from what i can see own none. A reason would be nice. Im just chucking suggestions from my experience.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I agree with gilly, if hes looking for a simple slapback echo for a song or two he'll need something different then if hes looking for like 'OH MY GOD THE UNIVERSE IS DISSOLVING AROUND ME' style echo.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Imnot sure were you got slapback echo from. And aswell i didnt see the tool bit.

A flanger would also be good to throw in the mix then.

And a must. Get a tuner pedal or rack tuner. Very useful. A korg pitch black or the tc polytune.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle

And a must. Get a tuner pedal or rack tuner. Very useful. A korg pitch black or the tc polytune.

I agree with this.

And about boutique pedals, I own one, an AUS made OD that I have no idea what it's called.

I have also done extensive research into others and playerd around with a few more.

But none of that was really the point, the 'boutique pedals' part was just as example I was giving to iterate how little information he had actually given.
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Quote by fatgoogle
Imnot sure were you got slapback echo from. And aswell i didnt see the tool bit.

A flanger would also be good to throw in the mix then.

I didn't see the tool bit either, I was just using slapback as an example alongside a long spacier delay
no sir away a papaya war is on