I;m looking to do an online colalboration. Just one album, style is whatever the song calls for so diverse musicals interests in appreciated. I need a drummer, a singer, a screamer. I can do guitar and bass but if theres a lead guitarist who wants to join that would be great.
My interests musically are:
Son House
Slipknot
Mewithoutyou
Cage the elephant
Black Sabbath
The misfits
Nine Inch Nails
The Clash
Twisted Sister
Led Zeppelin
and
the Used
Anyone interested?
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
Quote by cdayrocks
I can do like growls if thats the "screamer" your looking for.

That would be great.
Do you have a song or video where I can check out your screams?
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
Sorry dude but i can send u an email of a sound recording im in kind of a jam right now (will explain in PM) but i can also pig squeal (inhale kind) just PM and we can talk some more.
Quote by ithinkiplaybass
Dude awesome screams. Can you do other styles of singing also?

yeah either i can do them or get an even better singer to do them.
what exactly are we aiming at here?
Quote by tomo123321v4
lead guitar, then im your man.

Sweet. Awesome covers man.
Last edited by ithinkiplaybass at Apr 14, 2011,
Ok so we got a screamer, and a lead guitarist. Any drummers out there?
Last edited by ithinkiplaybass at Apr 15, 2011,
Quote by aeromakesmusic
yeah either i can do them or get an even better singer to do them.
what exactly are we aiming at here?

We're aiming to make a diverse album. Their isnt really a specific goal in mind. The point is really to get together a band for an album and just write with no heed to genre.
Hey guys check your PM's and respond if you get one.
Quote by Vendetta V
aww.. snap... me didnt get any

Are you sure? I sent one.
So all we need now is a drummer.
Anyone?
Quote by ithinkiplaybass
So all we need now is a drummer.
Anyone?

i can do drums for you if you still need someone. i dont do them manually, but i have superior drummer that i use for my songs. you can take a listen in my signature if you are interested. those songs are a bit older, and my drum sounds and mixing abilities have improved, so dont take that as what YOUR final project will sound like.