I just got my Zoom H1 back after getting the capacitor replaced (I got one of the defective ones that drains the battery while switched off, lucky me). It's great, everything Tom 1.0 said in his NGD thread a couple months ago is dead on, but I just noticed that the maximum size for one recorded file is 2GB. This won't generally be an issue, since that's still over 3 hours at 16bit/44.1khz, but at the highest quality (24bit/96khz) that's under an hour. Is there a way to format the microSD card to have a larger maximum file size? I believe the default is FAT32.
Suggestions, ridicule, irrelevant humor, please and thank you.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
If you can reverse engineer it, you can maybe do that.
But take it from someone who has A LOT of experience with reverse engineering, It can be a MAJOR PITA.
The FAT32 file system only supports 2 gig file sizes
you can try formatting it into NTFS but i don't know if the camera would stop at 2 gigs anyway or if it would keep recording

EDIT:
Or if the camera even supports NTFS

(I assumed it was a camera)
\
_\,,
"-=\~ _
\\~___( ~
_|/---\\_
\ \
Last edited by Unicorns at Apr 14, 2011,
It's just an audio recorder. I don't know if it supports NTFS or not, but the last time I had something formatted in NTFS (an external hard drive) it limited the transfer file size to 1GB. I also have zero programming experience, so I guess I'm just asking for a miracle

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by mesopatamius
It's just an audio recorder. I don't know if it supports NTFS or not, but the last time I had something formatted in NTFS (an external hard drive) it limited the transfer file size to 1GB. I also have zero programming experience, so I guess I'm just asking for a miracle

Excuse me? My machine's running NTFS. My last transfer was 11 gigs in size x.x

You need to re install windows bub.