Alright, it been awhile since I've posted here so first, here is my question. What is it called when a band within one of their albums makes a multi-track song: "Rage - Empty Hollow I-V" or "Coheed & Cambria -Willing Well I-IV"? I really enjoy having those nice long songs like that. So for the next part of this, what is your favorite multi-track song, I really enjoy these so kind of want to hear a broad spectrum of these in the metal genre. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Jojo1378 at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by Jojo1378
Alright, it been awhile since I've posted here so first, here is my question. What is it called when a band within one of their albums makes a multi-track song: "Rage - Empty Hollow I-V" or "Coheed & Cambria -Willing Well I-IV"? I really enjoy having those nice long songs like that. So for the next part of this, what is your favorite multi-track song, I really enjoy these so kind of want to hear a broad spectrum of these in the metal genre. Thanks in advance.

I know its not really metal, but Shine on you Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd is one of my favorites.
Yeah I think a suite or a miniature saga?

And my facorite multi track is probably Willing Well I-IV, I love Coheed and Cambria. Final Cut came on my ipod once when I was shovelling...I started acting very mellow and played air guitar with the shovel neck
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I think my favorite as of now is Empty Hollow by Rage, if you got the time you should really check it out, pretty cool.
Funeral through The Death of Music on Devin Townsend's Ocean Machine.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal