Page 1 of 2
Search barred and nothing came up.

So today after a series of events involving a DVD case that hadn't had the security tag removed, I ended up with a large amount of super glue in my eye . Been to A&E and now have to have artificial tears for 6 months as I have an abraised cornea. I know it's not much but my sheer stupidity led to this.

So Pit, have any of you done anything utterly stupid and regrettable like this?
You have to explain how this happened. I expect a glorious story, or I will not share my experiences with you.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
It seems your eye got fixated on the DVD.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Had sex with a condom on. No wonder i never use those things, such a fuss !
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Quote by chaos13
You have to explain how this happened.

This. This SO much.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by chaos13
You have to explain how this happened. I expect a glorious story, or I will not share my experiences with you.

Well I bought a DVD and the security tag was left in it so i had to try and open it myself. I got mightily pissed with it and just ripped it apart to get my damn DVD out. I felt kind of sad afterwards having ruined the box so I thought I'd glue it back together (as you do). Having found the super glue I saw the lid had been left off so it had dried shut. I squeezed and nothing happened so I squeezed and grabbed my penknife to break the dried glue. It shot straight into my eye.

True story.
Quote by KingHenrik1967
Had sex with a condom on. No wonder i never use those things, such a fuss !

Had sex with no condom on, still paying after 18 agonizing years.
Quote by BeefWellington
Here's a prime example of an act of stupidity.

I think we all just got trolled
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
last week a girl in my geography class spent the day in hospital because she was chewing on a tube of super glue whilst on the phone and it burst and she swallowed some, had to get her stomach pumped and everything lol. Dunno wtf she was doin chewing on a super glue tube in the first place lol
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by mnf50
Well I bought a DVD and the security tag was left in it so i had to try and open it myself. I got mightily pissed with it and just ripped it apart to get my damn DVD out. I felt kind of sad afterwards having ruined the box so I thought I'd glue it back together (as you do). Having found the super glue I saw the lid had been left off so it had dried shut. I squeezed and nothing happened so I squeezed and grabbed my penknife to break the dried glue. It shot straight into my eye.

True story.

aaah the ol' "lets wait til he brings out the knife" trick that shit plays on you.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by mnf50
I squeezed and nothing happened so I squeezed and grabbed my penknife to break the dried glue. It shot straight into my eye.

True story.

If just this part were your story, it would be so much more hilarious.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by unet

It's a list of IDKwhatimdoing's posts.

I'm pretty sure the searching algorithm for this site is flawed
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by mnf50
So today after a series of events involving a DVD case that hadn't had the security tag removed, I ended up with a large amount of super glue in my eye

How high were you?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by unet
I've had quite enough of these accusations!!

(Invalid img)

I don't understand what the hell this has to do with someone accusing you of anything...

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
I don't understand what the hell this has to do with someone accusing you of anything...

They were accusing him of his link not working so he was showing us that it does infact work for him and is probably just due to the search function being screwed up.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by Sizzleby
They were accusing him of his link not working so he was showing us that it does infact work for him and is probably just due to the search function being screwed up.

Ah. Understood. Thank you.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Zombee
How high were you?

Well if he'd been trying to open it for that long, maybe the fumes got to his head

OT: Most of the last 20 years of my life. One of my more recurring acts of stupidity was physical violence aimed at inanimate objects that I disagreed with at the time. Broken playstations, gameboys, phones, itouches and a DS will vouch for that.
Also, trying to skate a halfpipe made of sheets of stainless steel, with no skateboard and no shoes. Was going fine until I hit the lip of a raised join between sheets, and skinned the bottoms of my feet. The next 3 weeks of walking around school were agony.
Quote by Sizzleby
^Ah, fu

That link be broken

Dude you're finally back!
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
Dude you're finally back!

Yep

I was banned..
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by mnf50

True story.

Sounds like a sticky situation.
Quote by Sizzleby
Yep

I was banned..

How did you get banned?
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
How did you get banned?

I made a thread asking if we should make a new YLYL and when someone made a thread about a really common question, I bumped all the threads (10+) that asked the same question.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by Sizzleby
I made a thread asking if we should make a new YLYL and when someone made a thread about a really common question, I bumped all the threads (10+) that asked the same question.

Oh I remember you doing that.

Did you have a warning previously?
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
Oh I remember you doing that.

Did you have a warning previously?

Yeah, it was from the YLYL thread apparently..

The email on this account has pretty much been dormant since I made the account so I had no idea.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by Sizzleby
Yeah, it was from the YLYL thread apparently..

The email on this account has pretty much been dormant since I made the account so I had no idea.

Wait you get warnings sent to your emails?
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
Wait you get warnings sent to your emails?

Yeah, apparently. It was news to me
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by Sizzleby
Yeah, apparently. It was news to me

That's very very stupid. I NEVER check my emails. I'm going to complain. It'd be much easier to receive them via PM.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Page 1 of 2