I got a problem with my PRS SE Custom. The intonation. I replaced the original screws on the wraparound, because they were too short, but the 12th fret is still sharp... I've adjusted the truss rod, the action and I've changed string gauge and everything, but nothing seems to work.

Any help?
Take it to a shop and have it done professionally, at the sam ash where i go to charges around $50, and I'm sure most places charge around there. Better get it taken care of by professional guitar tech, rather than risk messing anything up more than it is
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
pro set-up
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
pro set-up

i know right? its the only way it doesn't sound like shit
Quote by jypsyseeker!
What do you mean the originals were too short?

You have pretty zebra pickups...

I screwed the screws all the way in and the intonation was still horribly sharp
Thats a really weird bridge now that i look at it closely. hmmm there has got to be a sweet spot
that's a wrap around bridge. it's not meant to be intonated like that.

the screws are there to hold the bridge stable not for intonation.

hit reset and do over.

right now you're bridge is so far back it's given you a new scale length. no wonder it won't intonate.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by AcousticMirror
that's a wrap around bridge. it's not meant to be intonated like that.

the screws are there to hold the bridge stable not for intonation.

hit reset and do over.

right now you're bridge is so far back it's given you a new scale length. no wonder it won't intonate.

Yeah man that bridge is WAY too far back. What I would do is get a wrap around bridge with adjustable saddles.
Quote by AcousticMirror
ya don't do what your doing there.

I actually lol'ed at this one. Thank you, sir.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
correction - those bridges really dont have intonation adjustment.

i suppose those screws would have some effect, but as mentioned they also have an effect on scale length