I'm sure there have been many threads like this one but I can't find any at the moment.

I would like to learn some acoustic songs. I love playing acoustic guitar, but I'm always just improvising, and have got into a rut.
Any acoustic songs would be greatly appreciated, anything from beginner to advanced.

Thank-you in advance people

Prick your finger, it is done.
The moon has now eclipsed the sun.
The angel has spread his wings.
The time has come for better things.
There's a band called "Thrice" . they're more on the harder side of rock/light metal/screamo, but have a lot of acoustic versions of songs. a few of my favorites (for the most part they're not all that hard technically and usually repetitive, so easy for learning, ie; stare at the sun - 4 chords throughout, varied strumming for verse/chorus, etc). They have some std tuning, but use a lot of drop D / drop C even w/ acoustic versions.

stare at the sun
All thats left
Artist in the ambulance
Cold cash and colder hearts
Under a killing moon
Of dust and nations
T&C

They have a couple cover songs as well which i like better than the originals:

counting crows - round here
imogen heap - hide and seek

theres a bunch more, i just cant think of them at the moment. other than tuning, your problem will be finding tabs and possibly the song itself as some are pretty rare. Anyhow look them up . enjoy.
Thank you for taking the time. I love playing in alternate tunings, so Thrice are perfect.
A Perfect Cirlce - 3 Libras (Weird tuning, but really awesome when played acoustic)
Rise Against - Swing Life Away
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes/Taylor/Bubble Toes/ Practically any JJ song
Jer Coons - Legs (It's harder than it looks, well for me)

Try these out? =)
Eh Lol
Maybe Tenacious D - Tribute is a suggestion? (except for the peoheoeeheoeee part)
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by Clemo103
I'm sure there have been many threads like this one but I can't find any at the moment.

I would like to learn some acoustic songs. I love playing acoustic guitar, but I'm always just improvising, and have got into a rut.
Any acoustic songs would be greatly appreciated, anything from beginner to advanced.

Thank-you in advance people

All the classics-beatles,dylan,floyd,etc. Good for getting a feel for basic song structures, and then the fun part-write your own!