I feel like I've been wearing down my favorite songs on my I-pod. I like most Matchbox Twenty songs like 3am, Long Day, Push, Unwell.... I also like some green day. I like the dude's voice, but I need songs that are kinda sad/emo like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake me up when September ends. I like Alternative rock, soft rock, just nothing with a ton of distortion. When you think "Boulevard of broken dreams" and "Wake me up when September ends", what other songs pop into your head. I just can't seem to find any good music anywhere, and the radio only plays crap these days. Anyone have any help? Know any good, sad, emo songs?
Quote by dave1701
I feel like I've been wearing down my favorite songs on my I-pod. I like most Matchbox Twenty songs like 3am, Long Day, Push, Unwell.... I also like some green day. I like the dude's voice, but I need songs that are kinda sad/emo like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake me up when September ends. I like Alternative rock, soft rock, just nothing with a ton of distortion. When you think "Boulevard of broken dreams" and "Wake me up when September ends", what other songs pop into your head. I just can't seem to find any good music anywhere, and the radio only plays crap these days. Anyone have any help? Know any good, sad, emo songs?

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Away by Neurosis

Check it out. If you have a soul, it will make you sad.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Pandora, dude. that's shit is a gods send.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

+1

I also give you one cookie.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
I CAN FEEEEL IT COOOMIIING BAAACK AGAIN

srsly
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Nelsean

Pandora just seems to play songs by the artist that I put in. I want the same feeling of the song, not just similar artists.
I think you'd love 21 guns by green day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00ikilDxW4

it's their best song, and exactly what you want.

edit:

if you like that, you might like Seether - Rise above this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP6JDLQF23g

edit2: or Avenged Sevenfold - Victim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UvyvpmMDHg
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by dave1701
Pandora just seems to play songs by the artist that I put in. I want the same feeling of the song, not just similar artists.

Type in the song?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by MakinLattes
branch out into other types of music, you might find something you like.

maybe the Weakerthans?

I have their album, signed!
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
You might want to turn on mainstream rock radio.

EDIT: Also, this VVV
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 14, 2011,
Incubus. Thank me later
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Try this song. Basically exactly what you asked for without being completely generic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M-tXv_ab7E
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Primus2112
I CAN FEEEEL IT COOOMIIING BAAACK AGAIN

Like a rollin thunder chasin the wind, forces pullin from the center of the earth again

I CAN FEEL ITT
kinda feel dirty mentioning these guys when you wanted a sound like post-Warning Green Day, but...

You should check out Brand New.

Millstone, Jesus, Daisy, The Quiet Things, Limousine, Guernica, and At the Bottom.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Down-where I'm going.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Elliott Smith.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.