So I'm playing a prank on a friend of mine. I could use the Pit's help with it. He put his number on facebook, telling people to send him a text with their name in it because he got a new phone. So I'm trying to spam his phone with text messages. If you could just send him a text message with just your first name, it'd be appreciated!!!

His number is .....

Thanks!!!
That sounds like a good idea

Unfortunately I can't do it from the U.K though.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
UG is not /b/, nor is it your personal army.

*reported* for planning a personal attack/harassment

Quote by Rules

NO HARASSMENT OF OTHER PEOPLE
- You cannot use UG as a vehicle for the harassment of another person or use UG to obtain anyone's email address, website, profile information, instant messenger ID or any other means of communication for the purposes of harrassment. This includes the sending of hateful emails, instant messages, private messages or comments to any UG user or staff member.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by rgrockr
UG is not /b/, nor is it your personal army.

*reported* for planning a personal attack/harassment

Buttt.... it doesn't say for a member not on UG. So it is not being used as a vehicle for harassment at all. I think this is not an example of harassment at all.... it's a text message with a name on it to confuse the receiver. There is no harm or hurt involved at all.

So I do hope you are kidding, if not maybe start having some fun??
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".