Page 1 of 2
I'm getting goosebumps on my brain and I'm getting all itchy.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Interesting, but I wouldn't say they were all mind blowing
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I hate the artificial islands in Dubai. Cannot explain why...I just hate them

The Moshav village was pretty awesome looking though.
Those were amazing!
Thanks for sharing.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
These are now my wallpapers
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Moshav = Midgar?
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I hate the artificial islands in Dubai. Cannot explain why...I just hate them

I feel this way as well
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Masamune
I love stumbleupon too.

I don't even know what that is...?
RIP Tom Searle.
Not having the pictures in your post. Making me click a link?

That's a paddlin'
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Those are all shooped to hell.

They're not
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by JustRooster
ITT: People pretend to be 'deep.'

This, I guess. I don't know if people talk out their ass or if I'm broken in some way because I've never had my "breath taken" by a view.

They're pretty and all. I wouldn't mind seeing that stuff everyday (with an obvious exception of the shanty town) but... I dunno. It feels like a big ass practical joke.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I just read about that Eldey island place. There used to be lots of Great Auk there, so people went there to get their skins for "preservation" in museums and killed them all. including the last two in the species and an egg. Brilliant.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by TheBurningFish
This, I guess. I don't know if people talk out their ass or if I'm broken in some way because I've never had my "breath taken" by a view.

They're pretty and all. I wouldn't mind seeing that stuff everyday (with an obvious exception of the shanty town) but... I dunno. It feels like a big ass practical joke.

I think it depends on the experience that comes with it. Most of those pictures didn't really do it for me, but I've had times where I've hiked up a mountain and as you round the last turn you can just see for miles and miles, that's when it's breathtaking

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
See, to me when people use 'awesome' or 'breathtaking' I literally think that it inspired awe or took someone's breathe away. I just don't see anyone sitting in front of their computer screen in complete amazement at these jpegs.
If only we could post 25 load-blowing photographs...

EDIT: Honestly not the best list of mind-blowing photos. I've spent to much time in the mind blowing photos thread.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Apr 14, 2011,
13. Bungle Bungle National Park, Kimberley, Australia

Who names these things?
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069

Who names these things?

Aboriginies you racist.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Aboriginies you racist.

Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by JustRooster
See, to me when people use 'awesome' or 'breathtaking' I literally think that it inspired awe or took someone's breathe away. I just don't see anyone sitting in front of their computer screen in complete amazement at these jpegs.

I don't know, they're works of art and should be approached as such. They're beautiful in my opinion. I'm not pretending to be deep or anything, but it amazes me, that these gems exist in this world, I don't know how to explain it fully. It just really makes me want to get out in the world and explore. The cinematography in the film 127 Hours inspired a very similar feeling.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
That salmon farm would be the chillest place on earth to work, Bro
Guitar - The true Religion
Those were pretty, pretty cool
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
Quote by JustRooster

To know these places actually exist is pretty sweet, and to see them from a view that you wouldn't normally be able to is also awesome. No one's being "deep," some people are just appreciating what they find aesthetically pleasing.
Quote by barden1069

I'm kidding. But it was the aboriginies. There's a reason for why they name stuff twice and I'm struggling to remember it, but I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with size, so if it's massive, they name it twice. But that may be bullshit

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2