Hey guys,

Basically i'm bored as all hell and I want to mod my amp up. The amp in question is my Vox Lil Night Train, firstly I want to know if it would be possible to install some kind of effects loop into the amp? If you need photos of the circuitry I can organise that for you.
Secondly, what would be involed in installing some small LEDs inside it? Because it certainly doesn't light up enough.
Keeping in mind i've got no prior experience in meddling with amps so I definately don't want to balls it up, if it's too much in depth and complicated I won't touch it (even if someone could just explain what would be involved)

Thanks in advance
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
What kind of effects loop? Parallel is where the signal still goes through with nothing in the loop, but if you put say a reverb in the loop (that is purely wet) then that is combined with the original. Usually with a knob that controls how much to blend in. A series loop is the kind where if you have nothing patched in the loop signal doesn't get through. Now I say that, but usually a series loop will be set up so that when you have nothing plugged in it automatically patches the signal through. But anyhow this is the kind of loop you would put say a reverb pedal in. The kind with an amount of reverb knob.
What ever is best for running a delay after, so the series one I guess.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"