Hey Ug

I use a peavey classic 30 I have an mxr 10 band a behringer Vt-999 with bitmo with a gibson les paul studio and a pacifica 1221 MS.
I ordered a eh memory toy from the used GC site got it and it squealed when you pressed the switch and wouldn't stop, so needless to say I took it back and got a giftcard. And when I tried the delay in front of the amp it sounded ok but I was wanting it for solo work only on the drive channel anyway I started thinking that I should get a decent chorus instead for solo work. Anyway could use a little advice here as to which pedal I should get for modulation effect.

The guys I garage band with play classic rock and some early metal
Quote by Footallica?
Get rid of all pedals. Buy Boss GT-10. Problem solved.

Have a GT-8 but really colors the sound of the drive channel which I use all the time because it sounds better than the boss
So I am thinking about a digitech chorus factory or a garage tone axle grease delay any other suggestions?
Quote by bogg808
Toneczar

At that price I could get another gibson, I will not spend that kind of money on a sound effect for my guitar that is ridiculous, I guarantee you I can get a delay sound close to the tone czar for under 150 bucks. I already have an old peavey transfex that can do all that shit pretty well. Just after a pedal that is under 150 bucks with a small footprint
EHX Electric Mistress or Boss CH1.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
EHX Electric Mistress or Boss CH1.

The electric mistress sounds intriguing will have to check it out, and guys I said close not exact on the toneczar, don't want a pissing contest over a 1300 dollar pedal that I have no interest in purchasing.
Also consider a phaser maybe, chorus on solos just sounds a bit weird. For me anyway, it seemed to work for Randy Rhoads
Boss PH3 or MXR Phase 90 if you want to look into it.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Also consider a phaser maybe, chorus on solos just sounds a bit weird. For me anyway, it seemed to work for Randy Rhoads
Boss PH3 or MXR Phase 90 if you want to look into it.

Never really thought about the flange we do 4 van halen songs and at least one uses a flange, I found it hard to use a delay over the years unless you used it in the loop and man I hate cords, the only delay that I used that sounded good in the front was an old ross analog delay.
I am interested in the garage tone axle grease delay if somone has one by all means chime in
Also curious about the small clone chorus as an effect to fatten up the solo tone