Hey pit, I need some help locating a storage website that I can upload files onto, and download from another computer. Since this involves a school project that I'm doing, it can't have any pop-ups. Help?
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
dropbox.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Mediafire is good too.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
dropbox is amazing. and if you sign up for it with my referral we both get more space free also if you have a university email account use it to sign up, you get even more bonus space.
http://db.tt/CiNy3Pr

edit: if thats ^ against the rules or anything i can remove it and/or PM it or something
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Last edited by ironman45 at Apr 14, 2011,
Quote by robertito696
Mediafire is good too.

I tried using Mediafire, but I got pop-ups. And I can't copy and paste a link to download the file on Dropbox, which is what I need to do.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
I tried using Mediafire, but I got pop-ups. And I can't copy and paste a link to download the file on Dropbox, which is what I need to do.

oh but you can. If you put the file in your public folder, you can get a link for it to download it anywhere. if its a media file, itll just start playing in the browser, or you can force it to DL instead by adding some letters to the end of the link (something like "?dl" you'd have to look it up i forget exactly)

edit: you add
?dl=1
to the end of the link to make it download instead of play
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Last edited by ironman45 at Apr 14, 2011,