right. i'd give a man a blowjob if they asked even if im just buzzed. saying that doesn't feel weird right now.
Quote by Gottmann
right. i'd give a man a blowjob if they asked even if im just buzzed. saying that doesn't feel weird right now.

May have something to do with your sig
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
May have something to do with your sig

ha... maybe. i got close to losing that virginity twice but the opportunity slipped away.

edit: I don't know if it's because i'm drunk but "beyondthegrave" your music is pretty good for a random person on UG
Last edited by Gottmann at Apr 15, 2011,
Quote by Gottmann
ha... maybe. i got close to losing that virginity twice but the opportunity slipped away.

edit: I don't know if it's because i'm drunk but "beyondthegrave" your music is pretty good for a random person on UG

+1 that song was pretty cool.

OT: i usually chat shit, also when i'm on a game i get massive gamer rage, apparently every word under the sun came out my mouth that night. Twice.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
I just woke up beside my ex..... And I'm hungover... I definatly do silly things when drunk...
I'm not cool enough to have a sig...
When I was drunk once I ate glass, no ****ing joke I was drinking from a cup and somehow decided to bite down.

Might not sound believable, but it really did happen, and that same night (i think it was the same night) I completely ripped off my friend's curtains right off his wall.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
When I was drunk once I ate glass, no ****ing joke I was drinking from a cup and somehow decided to bite down.

Might not sound believable, but it really did happen, and that same night (i think it was the same night) I completely ripped off my friend's curtains right off his wall.

**** i can believe that. glass sounds so good right now.
Quote by entity0009
I've done a couple of stupid things when drunk which almost cost me my life.

you know I expect you to tell me those things.

yeah i double posted. get the **** over it you whiny bastards.
Quote by Gottmann
you know I expect you to tell me those things.

yeah i double posted. get the **** over it you whiny bastards.

The highlight was probably passing out with a plastic bag over my head. I don't even remember the circumstances, all I remember is waking up with the bag over my head and thinking wtf. If it hadn't had been ripped slightly so I had a hole to breathe through, I probably would have died.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
The highlight was probably passing out with a plastic bag over my head. I don't even remember the circumstances, all I remember is waking up with the bag over my head and thinking wtf. If it hadn't had been ripped slightly so I had a hole to breathe through, I probably would have died.

holy ****. i've never been that drunk. i remember every night of drinking. hope i dont drink enough to black out and forget.
Quote by Gottmann
holy ****. i've never been that drunk. i remember every night of drinking. hope i dont drink enough to black out and forget.

I've never forgotten a whole night of drinking, just bits and pieces. Unfortunately I always seem to forget the interesting bits.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Recently I've acquired a liking for bushes and streets when drunk and have fallen into bushes and faceplanted in the middle of a street (once in front of a car, but luckily the driver noticed a few drunk idiots running around) the last two times I was drunk. Apart from that I'm fine.

Only once did I end up with a girl I did not want to hook up with (mostly, because she has the dimensions of a whale), but she's a good friend who I knew had a massive crush on me for over a year. One time I got so drunk she had to take care of me and well... I never told her I did not want it to happen out of respect for her (fortunately I go to uni in a different country so I didn't have to explain why we can't be a couple).
Quote by entity0009
I've never forgotten a whole night of drinking, just bits and pieces. Unfortunately I always seem to forget the interesting bits.

Mainly this.

Or just random details, like last week I got drunk and I remember walking down the street with a kebab, but neither me nor my mates remember where the kebab came from...
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
Mainly this.

Or just random details, like last week I got drunk and I remember walking down the street with a kebab, but neither me nor my mates remember where the kebab came from...

I once got soooo wasted and blacked out in a mall.

Needless to say, shit was ****ed up.
I slept with the nastiest girl on the boat I was working on.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Is TS the same guy who got drunk and posted a few random drunk threads a few days back?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Sewn Up
I slept with the nastiest girl on the boat I was working on.

You work on a boat? Your so manly you piss beer and shit aggression!