so a few of you guys have seen for the last couple of days the many stages i have gone through with this song, but now i think i got it. i still need lyrics, might change a few things around or add alittle, and any crit from you guys will be considered.

also, the layer that sounds like it could be the vocals, is the lead guitar (had someone who couldnt tell on an earlier version) no lyrics as of yet so its all instrumental atm. also, you might have to turn up the volume on the player all the way up and then some on your computer. i forgot to turn it up on guitar pro when i was exporting it =/

so tell me what you guys think, c4c, and have fun lol

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/NOTAFOX/music/all/play983110
There is a saying in poetry, "show me, don't tell me." here you are announcing everything, like an announcer to a sporting event. "Dave has the ball. Dave passes the ball. Dave picks his ass."

~Zanascross

XD epic win
Last edited by NOTAFOX at Apr 15, 2011,
A bit computerized for my liking! but in saying that its very creative hey and catchy
Really good. A nice digitized punky sound. The bass breaks sound great. A very well put together arrangement.
Thanks guys lol. Itss made using guitar pro 6 so that's why it sounds kinda digital. If it were played for real it would sound even better. You guys have any songs you want me to crit back?
There is a saying in poetry, "show me, don't tell me." here you are announcing everything, like an announcer to a sporting event. "Dave has the ball. Dave passes the ball. Dave picks his ass."

~Zanascross

XD epic win