Die in silence you idiot.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metalmouth22
Die in silence you idiot.

Reminds me of my 7th grade math teacher, once I started coughing like hell in class, and he looked at me and said "Die quietly please"
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Reminds me of my 7th grade math teacher, once I started coughing like hell in class, and he looked at me and said "Die quietly please"

Your other thread about Dubai kind of reduces it's funniness (is this even a word) to becoming rather scary
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Your other thread about Dubai kind of reduces it's funniness (is this even a word) to becoming rather scary

Well he wasn't a cop, and he was from South Africa so I don't really think it makes it that scary
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I bet if you actally went to the doctor, the doctor would said you aren't going to die. And this is after you have given away all your stuff. SUCKS!

But really, go to the doctor?
yeah dude go to the Emergency Room, theyll see you right away.

Last edited by SKArface McDank at Apr 15, 2011,
Your Bugera will kill you before the alcohol will do anything. Big fiery death.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
yeah i feel fine, i had my shirt up over my nose like a pro

and trollface guy you're my hero
my amp will kill me i cant get a good tone out of it, im happier with podfarm at the moment if that says anything