Page 1 of 3
How big does someone have to be before you see them as fat? Where do you draw the line between skinny and chubby, then chubby and fat? For me, I start thinking of someone as fat when they have a round belly and/or noticeable rolls and love handles. It's different for everyone though, so what do you think?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I think I have a rather weird view on fat, I don't find other people fat but I say to myself I'm fat. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either.

Yes, I have a very good way of dealing with myself.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
For me there is no such thing as chubby - only fat and fatter. For me a male is fat if he has over 15-16% body fat, a female is fat if she has over 18-20% body fat.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Last edited by Grimriffer at Apr 15, 2011,
Well, I have levels of fatness.

Thick, which is cool.
Chubby, getting sketchy.
Fat, lose some weight.
Super fat, you're going down hill.
Obese, gg.
To me skinny is when you have a flat belly, chubby is anything between a flat belly and having jelly rolls, and fat is when you got a jelly rolls
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

if you can feel any part of your skin moving on its own accord while coming down a flight of stairs, you gotta loose weight.

PSN ID: ArranP
i think 'fat' depends on other factors.

weight isnt an issue tbh because muscle is heavier than fat... i, for example, have a larger than average stomach however my legs and arms are pure muscle, no fat on them... but i still get called "fat" by people, tbh i don't care, i call myself "chubby" rather than "fat"

plus all my friends have a go at me when i say i'm fat...

according to the BMI index i'm "obese" but even my doctor laughed because while my stomach is a little larger than it should be, my legs and arms are pure muscle (not massive, but not much fat at all) so weigh more than they would if it was fat.

so tl;dr "fat" to me depends on each individual rather than a specific definition.

besides, who cares if someones fat or not? only shallow tw*ts...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by apmaman
if you can feel any part of your skin moving on its own accord while coming down a flight of stairs, you gotta loose weight.

I can feel my face move when I walk... I'm 6 foot 1ish and weigh about 65kg!

IMO someone is fat when they have belly overhang when clothed.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
I am suprised nobody has said "TS your mother is fat"

Well according to the Australian army BMI chart i am slighty over weight for my height

I am 186cm tall and weigh 98kg
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer
I am suprised nobody has said "TS your mother is fat"

Well according to the Australian army BMI chart i am slighty over weight for my height

I am 186cm tall and weigh 98kg

Although BMI = BS.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by fortysix&2
I can feel my face move when I walk... I'm 6 foot 1ish and weigh about 65kg!

IMO someone is fat when they have belly overhang when clothed.

I've got a belly and I'm not fat.
I'll explain what I think based on the width of a door.

If you're around half the width of the door, you're skinny.

If you're slightly more than that and you're less than half the height of the average door, you're chubby.

If you take up more than 3 quarters of the width of a door and you're not at least three quarters the height of the door, I'd say you're generally fat.
Quote by Greenie_777
I've got a belly and I'm not fat.

I wasn't really talking about when it sticks out just in the middle, kind of meant the whole way around. For example women with muffin tops are bordering this line for me, but I generally wouldn't consider them fat, I suppose not using the word chubby messes with this a bit but I don't see the need for it. One is either too skinny, healthy, fat or obese in my eyes.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by triface
I'll explain what I think based on the width of a door.

If you're around half the width of the door, you're skinny.

If you're slightly more than that and you're less than half the height of the average door, you're chubby.

If you take up more than 3 quarters of the width of a door and you're not at least three quarters the height of the door, I'd say you're generally fat.

The average height of a door is about 2 meters
if they're big enough to make you wonder if they're preggers, they're fat.

also, if they can't see their feet.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

im a bit chubby but what i did was smart...

i sarcastically called myself extremely attractive and sexy and eventually everyone else also started sarcastically calling me attractive and sexy.

being told your sexy with sarcasm is a lot better than being told your fat and having them mean it.
If you can motorboat a man....they overweight. If a woman's stomach hangs like an apron they is fat too.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Well, I'm fat (245) and very young (below 16). I'm 5'7 or 5'8. I have a double chin, love handles, I can see my feet. I'm more obese than fat though. I consider chubby to be an adult who weighs 180-190 (if you consider 160 to be average). Fat would be 200-230. Obese would be 240-260. Morbidly obese is 260+.
I think the threshold is being able to fit in a normal chair comfortably. Below that, there are different levels of fat but I wouldn't think of the person as being fat.

I have really skinny arms and legs but my BMI is almost overweight.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 15, 2011,
I don`t fit into budget airline seats, or train seats very well i`m 6`4" and 225 - but nobody calls me fat, I`m just built like a tank.
Quote by rickyj
im a bit chubby but what i did was smart...

i sarcastically called myself extremely attractive and sexy and eventually everyone else also started sarcastically calling me attractive and sexy.

being told your sexy with sarcasm is a lot better than being told your fat and having them mean it.

You're fat.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Muffin top = too many muffins = fat.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Well if you have a belly that looks like an arse, and/or you have to lift your belly to piss, you're fat.
---------------------------------
Quote by guitarxo
I think the threshold is being able to fit in a normal chair comfortably. Below that, there are different levels of fat but I wouldn't think of the person as being fat.

I have really skinny arms and legs but my BMI is almost overweight.

and this is why BMI is fucking bullshit.
do fat kids ever see their dicks?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by apmaman

except boobs. boobs rock.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

when it starts becoming a hinderance (spelling?) to them and others, like getting out of breath quickly etc
Hi, my name is Forrest and i play the Gee-tar

Current Equipment
Vintage V300 acoustic
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender FM 212R Amp
Vintage Les Paul

Next Guitar/Amp
none....... YET
I ALSO PRODUCE CRAPPY MUSIC
Twitter?
Last edited by OhNoItsHimAgain at Apr 15, 2011,
Quote by Troop of Doom
I don`t fit into budget airline seats, or train seats very well i`m 6`4" and 225 - but nobody calls me fat, I`m just built like a tank.

To be fair I wouldn't insult a guy that's 6'4 and weighed 225 pounds either
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Weaponized
this

(Invalid img)

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by fearofthemark
except boobs. boobs rock.

Not man boobs

PSN ID: ArranP
Page 1 of 3