Considering there's one long dead thread about them, I'm bringing them back up.

They just released "The Island Years" which is a collection of their most popular songs on their first three albums (IMO their best), seeing them tomorrow in Akron. Should be good.

I've always really liked their spin on the whole 90s grunge sound. They really evoke the Nirvana-esque power without plagiarizing (like Bush or Silverchair).

Anyone else?
This band's pretty awesome. I've only heard As Good As Dead and it's a great, hard hitting album.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Yeah, I've been considering going to see them at the Metro in Chicago when they come, but I'm not sure.

I only got three of their albums, but they are pretty good. I have to say that Fritz's Corner is probably my favorite song.

"Piss away potential everyday is a waste, and I'm wasted everyday," is a great line. In fact the whole song is filled with great lines.

I'd love to see a tour with some old 90's bands like this, say like Local H, Toadies, and Harvey Danger. Bands you would have seen them touring with in the beginning.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by steve_muse
This band's pretty awesome. I've only heard As Good As Dead and it's a great, hard hitting album.

That's probably their best album overall. You should check out Ham Fisted and Pack Up the Cats next. The ones before and after respectively.
Quote by Toadvine
Yeah, I've been considering going to see them at the Metro in Chicago when they come, but I'm not sure.

I only got three of their albums, but they are pretty good. I have to say that Fritz's Corner is probably my favorite song.

"Piss away potential everyday is a waste, and I'm wasted everyday," is a great line. In fact the whole song is filled with great lines.

I'd love to see a tour with some old 90's bands like this, say like Local H, Toadies, and Harvey Danger. Bands you would have seen them touring with in the beginning.

Chicago's their hometown man. They play there quite a bit.

Also Marcy Playground.
The show was great, they played all of their singles from their entire career, a few covers, and a brand new song that will be on their next album.

Also Scott nearly got into a fight with one of the members of the audience. It was awesome.
I've got their Alive 05 CD. Good stuff. At their best they sound like they came from the grunge scene, but at their worst they sound like Green Day-esque stuff...
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)