Hi UG
Im looking for a headphone to play guitar but I want it to have good noise isolation, so I was looking at an extreme isolation 29 (im quite a gilbert fan) they where not to expensive and you could reorder any parts if they should break. But alas I live in europe and its a pain in the ass to get them here. So maybe any of you guys can recommend me somthing if you need extra info feel free to ask price can be up to €150 or around 220 in USD I think it is.

thank you in advance
Gear:
Marshall haze40
Yamaha GA15
Line 6 pod GX
Ibanez PGM301
Yamaha self customized EG012
Jackson KVX10
Boss DS1
GE 7
BD2
CS3
Vox satchurator
Home made TS808
Belcat delay
Sony MDR-7509 HD

I have had these for two years now and they are amazing. They sound amazing no matter what I use them for and they are very reliable.
They are the best sounding headphones I ever had and I wouldn't want to live without them.
I don't know if that's what you're looking for and they are a little bit over budget but you won't be disappointed with these.
I have a pair of Audio-Technica A-900s.

I think they just fall in your budget: http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATH-A900-Audiophile-Closed-Back-Headphones/dp/B0006VT1TY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302923057&sr=8-1

They're a pro-grade headphone, closed back so the sound isolation is pretty good (don't bother with active isolation, passive isolation means you get better sound quality), very well built, so you shouldn't need repairs, lol (High quality plastics, metal cups, good fabrics, braided cable).

They're considered by a number of reviewers to be one of the best, if not the best un-amplified headphones you can get. A bit of a dark sound to them, but they're very analytical and have a great soundstage. Bass can be deep and tight without being boomy, and doesn't not drown out the midrange at all. Lots of treble presence without being tinny, so synths and lead guitar sound huge. The midrange doesn't have as much presence, but with an eq you may cut the higher frequencies of treble slightly and boost the mids a bit to fix that. Not as much emphasis on it, but it's not lacking.
You can close your eyes and feel like you're there watching the music being made on a good recording, you can pick up lots of little things like picking dynamics, the valves as they start to clip when you're playing a bit harder.

They're extremely comfortable too.

If you want cheaper though... http://headphones.com.au/pbrowse?catID=1&sort=recommended&price=range2
^ I find that site good as a search for different headphones. Prices are in Aussie dollars, I've selected the recommended category and just check out what's in the different price brackets.

If you want isolation, definitely get a closed back pair.
^ thx
Also i have a question how should i translate the dB value with the sensitivity? Does a higher value here mean they are better? I thought this had something to do with driving the headphones but im not too shure
Gear:
Marshall haze40
Yamaha GA15
Line 6 pod GX
Ibanez PGM301
Yamaha self customized EG012
Jackson KVX10
Boss DS1
GE 7
BD2
CS3
Vox satchurator
Home made TS808
Belcat delay
i bought this pair of sennhausers (sp?) like 8 years ago, dropped about $100, and i really like them. i would tell you the model, but i have no idea where they are, since i never use them.

the just were really comfortable, and while having a great bass response, seemed to also have a flat response, which just meshed together really well.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by guitardWARf
^ thx
Also i have a question how should i translate the dB value with the sensitivity? Does a higher value here mean they are better? I thought this had something to do with driving the headphones but im not too shure

Don't really look at the headphone specs too much. They don't have much to do with the sound. Sensitivity is just how loud they go with a certain power input.

It's all down to reviews that decide if a headphone is good or not. Really, it's the open/closed spec and speaker size that gives you some sort of indication about their sound, but the rest is really all just gibberish. A good frequency response or sensitivity doesn't necessarily mean it sounds good.