I just received my Boss FS-6 at the behest of some people on here, to use on my 6505+ 112. The problem I'm having (I'll admit, I'm a NOOB when it comes to electronics) is it won't switch between the two channels. It will, however, switch the "crunch" on and off on the rhythm channel.

Here's how I have it setup:

Cable plugged into the middle jack of the F6-6 (A&B), other end directly into the amp's footswitch jack.

Then, just my guitar plugged into the amp's input like normal. In order for the pedal to switch the "crunch" on and off, the button on the amp has to be pushed in. I tried this with the other button (Lead to Rhythm toggle), and it has no effect on the pedal. In fact, nothing happens when I toggle the pedal's A switch on and off - only the B switch seems to work.

Do I need a different kind of cable to connect the FS-6 to my amp? Stereo cable, perhaps? I'm not sure what it is that I have...
Yeah, you'll need a stereo cable. Sounds like you're using a regular mono cable.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Cool, thanks! So a short (relatively) stereo cable between the amp and footswitch, and a normal cable between amp and guitar?
Yeah, that should work. The cable for the foot switch can be as long as you need it.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Metal671
So did the trs cable work for your boss fs-6?

Lol -- yes, it did. Three years ago....
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood