can someone tell me any bands where basically how the region has effected their music

hey guys,

can someone tell me any bands where basically how the region has effected their music,
so i suppose its to do with like how they're culture and stuff has affected it.

like Beach Boys, are from California then you have Nirvana who are from Seatle.

and then you have Memphis Blues. And you have flamenco music which is influenced from where there are.

I was thinking of doing my project on San Francesco Bay Area Thrash. but i don't want to be doing my project on metal as people are doing it on blues and classical music.

Thanks

sorry for any bad spelling mistake or grammar error i was typing in a rush thanks
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
All music is partially influenced by the environment.

But the best example I'd say is hip-hop. Wu-Tang would not be the same if they grew up in the suburbs of Minnesota.
It might be interesting to do a project on the symbiotic relationship between the Red Hot Chili Peppers and California.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Rotterdam Hardcore/Gabber, a lot of times there's drug propaganda in the sampled vocals.
Check out Angerfist, Evil Activities, Outblast and Neophyte among many.
Robert Johnson and the delta blues. Or the detroit motown movement may be cool for a piece.
Mastodon is from Georgia and they have pretty obvious country influences. The solo part at 1:20-ish in the song Megalodon shows it pretty well.
Quote by GC36
Mastodon is from Georgia and they have pretty obvious country influences. The solo part at 1:20-ish in the song Megalodon shows it pretty well.

Yeah but they're really weird about it... It's like if C'thulu was playing country.