Don't perform if your voice is ****ed and you're going to make yourself look like a twat. <.<.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
hahhaha I over exagerated it's not completely shredded I"m probably at like 80% right now I just practiced stupidly for like 5 hours last night and now I'm getting a cold so it seems like things are just going south. like I could sing right now and it would be pretty good I guess I just want it to be a little better.
Shots of honey or warm tea.

head down to a music store pick up some throat spray.

should never practice that much before a show, bad mistake
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
Also I think wrong forum?

this, theres a sub-forum for singing somewhere
Don't talk at all until you're warming up for your show.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I once saw Incubus at a festival and Brandon Boyd was sick... At one point he said;

"you will have to excuse me because I am sick, I am not hitting the notes I normally do... but all my friends told me to get drunk and it helps out".

At which point he proceeded to pick up a bottle of red wine and take a slash from it. It was pretty cool.

You should to that TS!
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Well, there's no way you'll sound as bad as the singer from Shinedown does live, and some people take him seriously.
Quote by Musicrules,man
does tea go bad cuz I just found an eleven year old jar of instant tea in my cabinet? hahahaha

yea it goes bad ... worms grown in it , i have experience with bad tea
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
If you play metal you'll be fine. No one will notice your voice sounding a little worse than normal.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by siksofus
Who the **** esle would i be talking to?

Shut up.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Suggestions other than Halls...my suggestion is actually to avoid Halls, and anything else with sugar in it. A better alternative is Fisherman's Friend.

That, and drink tea, water, get some rest, don't talk, don't smoke, etc.
UG's AC/DC Lover