Hey guys in a bid to actually save up and to afford a seven stringged Agile by June because it's the only time I can buy one to null the customs duty etc, I've decided to sell some of my own items. Guitar and non guitar related.

Guitar items

Trace Elliot Super Tramp

Wonderful little amplifier, served me well over the past couple of years. I'm selling it as I no longer use it. Has two vintage thirty speakers, made in England

Interested? Shoot me a PM. Don't know much about it though apart from it's 80watts, solid state and it kicks very large bottom when being used for gigs. Comes with a Footswitch.

selling for £100 ONO (slightly negotiable)

Boss CE3. Vintage Japanese green labled boss CE-3 in blue. Couple a few dings etc, but it doesn't effect the sound or the reliability

I'm asking £30 for that one ONO

Boss DS1- Taiwanise version. We all know what these are. Ideal modding projects. I haven't used this much, been sitting on a shelf doing nothing for the past two years. £20- ONO. A knob is missing though, it's a cheap fix. I haven't got round to doing it yet.

Behringer pedals.

I own a couple of behringer pedals, Uber Metal, DD600 (and one more. I'll have a look) X2 £5

Daphon Wah pedal £5

Also selling my Radeon 9600 graphics card. It's AGP good condition, I may have the box somewhere. Selling as I have no need to game any more. £10
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Bumpity, bump.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
What do you mean about customs in June? Is there some kind of customs super sale? Haha
Hey dude. My bro is interested in the graphics card, and I may be interested in the DS1.

What's the cheapest you can do the two for posted?

And can I get pics/details etc about the card??
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Where you've put next to the Behringer pedals "X2 £5", does that mean £5 for both pedals or £5 each?
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
I mean I have two copies of the DD600

Did you get my dads text mick?
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
haha ok dude. Prices include postage? I'll grab one of those DD600s if so?
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
Price doesn't include postage. But I'll see how much it is for it and let you know.

Sorry for the delay. I've been in Scotland all week and the internet hasn't been working up there for me.

Sorry for the disruption.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Any word on how much postage will be yet dude?
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100