Hi! today i was going to the local music shop and check the Peavey 6505 combo and Blackstar Ht-5 too.Ht-5 is so small with the 6505 and i guess i will buy the 6505 combo.But when i tried the 6505,the Peavey LED light is white colour.Its not the blue like every review i watched.So i ask the guy on this shop and he told me that is the new changing on 6505 combo of this year,And i dont know is it true?Can anybody have ever seen this problem?
It's just a light... Why do you care? It doesn't affect the sound.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I know it juz a light but i living in China and in here they can make 6505 fake like the 6505 real is 100%. And juz this happen.
Crap man, china has a buttload of fakes... surprised you're not blocked from UG... hope you arent a troll instead of a real hopeless guy lol...
I havent heard of peavey changing the LED
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
The LED logo in mine is definitely white. And I know mine isn't a ripoff, i bought it new from a Peavey authorized dealer.

EDIT: It has a slight blue hue to it, which is probably why it looks blue-er when it's filmed. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to look more white in person.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Last edited by RDX1138 at Apr 15, 2011,
Quote by RDX1138
The LED logo in mine is definitely white. And I know mine isn't a ripoff, i bought it new from a Peavey authorized dealer.

this.

its defo white and mine came direct from peavey.
Hi guy! im juz go to the Peavey local shop in Guangzhou and figure out that problem.They said that Peavey 6505 combo 112 have 2 verision.1 with white led was making and selling in china.Another with blue Led was making and selling out of china.So that it.