Hey dudes. So my problem is, I need a cab for a Peavey Triple XXX but I only have £200 to spend, I'm willing to go used. I'd prefer a 4x12 but I'll settle for a 2x12 if I have to. I know about the Harley Benton V30 cabs but I can't afford the 4x12 one. Cheers guise
The Framus 2x12" is pretty decent. Loaded with V30s and made out of birch-ply. Not as big and heavy on the low-end as a Mesa/Orange/Engl, but pretty much the best thing you can get on a tight budget imo. New ones are 250 quid or so, used ones below 200. Keep your eyes open.
Quote by TheQuailman
The Framus 2x12" is pretty decent. Loaded with V30s and made out of birch-ply. Not as big and heavy on the low-end as a Mesa/Orange/Engl, but pretty much the best thing you can get on a tight budget imo. New ones are 250 quid or so, used ones below 200. Keep your eyes open.

This. Saw one go on ebay for £120 the other day which is a great deal. Keep an eye out. You're not going to get a decent 4x12 for that price.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
I've been looking at Marshall 1960/1936s aswell as I've seen a couple go for under £200 recently, would one of these be any good?
The G12-75Ts in those in alot of peoples eyes arent the ideal match for this amp. They are good for the marshall style amp but for the higher gain american br00tz style not so much.

V30s is the speaker of choice for this sortof thing usually.

Marshall DOES do a v30 2x12 and 4x12 cab but they usually go for a bit more. They usually have V or AV after the name.
Slightly cheaper made. Are OK sleepwise you'll probably wanna upgrade eventually and you can get the framus cabs used for around the same price so i'd go for that personally.
Framus CS212
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣