you can buy Wilkinson (correct me if i'm wrong someone) trems that just fit onto TOM bridges like that one I THINK
i'm sure i've seen it somewhere before
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Quote by Unholy.Daemon
you can buy Wilkinson (correct me if i'm wrong someone) trems that just fit onto TOM bridges like that one I THINK
i'm sure i've seen it somewhere before

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Bigsby tremolos, Wilkinsons have the whole spring setup and everything. Wilkinson may have something like what TS is looking for, but I've never heard of it.

TS, look into Bigsby tremolos.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Yeah, Not a lot of LP style guitars come with a trem, but there are good options. The bigsbys are nice if you want to spend the money.There's some others darn i forget the name, but they're about $120 and use the same holes as the existing bridge. I got a real cheap one for my Epiphone, but had to make new holes, so no going back to normal. Google and ebay are your friends.
Why wouldn't you want a Floyd ?
Its pretty standard, and all the rest is just not the real deal in terms of possibility and tuning stability.
You could:
- route your guitar and have pretty much any trem you want in.
- install a Stetsbar. They look damn wrong, but I've heard good things about them.
- install a Bigsby. They look good but they only go down.
- Install a Les Trem. I don't know if they're still around but they look easy to install.
- install a different retrofit trem.

There are Floyd Roses that attach on to TOM/stoptail guitars, but they're very rare and pretty expensive.
I don't mind trems that only go downwards, since that's what i'm used to anyway.

And I don't want a Floyd because of all the difficulties I don't want to deal with, and I play in lots of different tunings all the time and I heard that its not easy to switch between them with a floyd.

So, Bigsby then? I'll look into it.
that's alright. I'm probably not even good enough to dive bomb at this point >_>
Quote by Ragu35
that's alright. I'm probably not even good enough to dive bomb at this point >_>

Erm... What?
Dive bombing isn't hard in the least. Just push the bar down untill it reaches the body. Pretty damn simple.

If you're buying a new guitar, get one with a vibrato tailpiece already on it. It's generally a pain in the ass to route carve tops(In my opinion.).
..I was watching my death.
You could whammy without a whammy bar. Just sayin'...

I couldn't resist
I pride myself on my humility.