willing to sell if the price is right, will get pictures upon request and other things as well

one thing that should be noted is the input for the high gain is 'broken' only cosmetically it still gos in an work but is just wiggly, what happened is the entire jack that holds it in, yeah half is cheap plastic and the other half is the actual jack an the plastic broke
location, starting price/how much you'd like to get, willing to ship?, interested in any trades?
sorry this is my first time doing this, from st.augustine florida, starting price is... 400$ cause its coming with V30's but offers are welcome, im not sure what you mean by willing to ship; but since i have no money that'll just be part of the final price

and trades are welcome
Is this a 212 or a head?
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
the only problem i have is my lack of money means shipping is gonna need to be paid for by the purchaser and or trader, =\ sorry
uh price drop, 300$ and thats with whatever shipping is included

so if shipping is 50$ then 250+50=300
it can go a little lower as well, its just taking up room for me, heres a picture of where it spends all of its time, theres just a few things i need that are a little more important right now

http://i53.tinypic.com/24bp2y8.jpg

will get more pictures if wanted, its sitting in front of my closet, theres no shoe on it but the innards of a spidervalve shares the cab,
What flavor of trades are you looking for?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
PM sent
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
oh why thank you, i needs a new saddle piece, which was lost, it saddens me, and a lock on one of the tuners broke, and im gonna go check out that pm