Yup, I touched a girl's boob today and she wasn't even my girlfriend or anything. In my history class there is this girl I sit near and I like to mess with her and I was throwing stuff at her and calling her a bitch and I threw a dime and it went right down her shirt. Then later I had an urge to touch her so I was behind her and poked her in the tit then when she turned around I just played it cool and asked her what time it was. It turns out there was a clock in that room and I seriously didn't even know it until she told me.

Anyways part of my conscience was saying "this whole thing is just screaming sexual harassment charges again" but the whole thing kind of worked out for me and I'm glad. She didn't seem to care at all.

Anyone have any similar expiriences?

And I'm really determined to do this again, but to a greater extant. Does anybody have any strategies, or plans to let a girl openly touch her tits so I can try it after spring break?
Go you!

Wear sex panther cologne, 60% of the time, it works every time.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S

Fuckin' trolls
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
None on living beings.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
This is getting old...

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
Someone make a '**** yeah' face saying "Poked Tit - Played it cool".

This situation would make a good rage comic.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by SG_dave
I'm gonna be honest with you, that makes no sense.

Also TS, how old are you?
Because acting on urges like that is a bit dangerous shall we say.

And grizzleby did I give you permission to sig my posts? I don't thinks so so take it down right now.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
Yup, I touched a girl's boob today and she wasn't even my girlfriend or anything. In my history class there is this girl I sit near and I like to mess with her and I was throwing stuff at her and calling her a bitch and I threw a dime and it went right down her shirt. Then later I had an urge to touch her so I was behind her and poked her in the tit then when she turned around I just played it cool and asked her what time it was. It turns out there was a clock in that room and I seriously didn't even know it until she told me.

Anyways part of my conscience was saying "this whole thing is just screaming sexual harassment charges again" but the whole thing kind of worked out for me and I'm glad. She didn't seem to care at all.

And I'm really determined to do this again, but to a greater extant. Does anybody have any strategies, or plans to let a girl openly touch her tits so I can try it after spring break?

WAT
Not gonna lie, I have a boner just from reading that.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

WAT.

Jesus, thats 17 years more than I thought. I'm way off.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by lushacrous
Not gonna lie, I have a boner just from reading that.

Who doesn't?
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Well that is great.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

again?

seriously. are you 12? its just a boob.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
I just touched a boob too.

My girlfriend's.

Then I went down her pants.

Then we had sex.

If this shit gets a thread I should have my own sub forum.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by VillainousLatin
Man,even a 11'er is cooler and loved more than me

You shouldn't care, you're a villain, damn it... and a Latin one at that!
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
Anyways part of my conscience was saying "this whole thing is just screaming sexual harassment charges again"

Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
"again"

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by VillainousLatin
Man,even a 11'er is cooler and loved more than me

Eh, you're not trying waaaaaaaaay too hard to be the reincarnation of Fassa, so you're ok in my book.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
"this whole thing is just screaming sexual harassment charges again"

Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
again

Every ****in thread and post you do amuses me

EDIT: DAMMIT NINJA'D
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
And grizzleby did I give you permission to sig my posts? I don't thinks so so take it down right now.

What a tit
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

I don't think he needs permission. Pretty much all of your posts are sigged because of the utter stupidity/hilarity in them.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

HONESTLY , you are the best thing that ever happened to the pit, and for that i am your slave. I will be your biactctth forever. Just please teach me your ways
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

Again? This thought makes me lol.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Did it feel like a bag of sand? That's what I have heard.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I'm going to start featuring a weekly quote by IdkWhatImDoing in my sig.

The winner will be based on levels off retardedness, stupidity, ignorance and whether or not saying his post out loud would likely get you arrested.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Seriously, I'm only one year older than this guy. How f*cking excited can you get about touching a boob? I hope you're trolling, you little virgin.
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by loaded_
Seriously, I'm only one year older than this guy. How f*cking excited can you get about touching a boob? I hope you're trolling, you little virgin.

Boobs are pretty awesome though
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by Sizzleby
I'm going to start featuring a weekly quote by IdkWhatImDoing in my sig.

The winner will be based on levels off retardedness, stupidity, ignorance and whether or not saying his post out loud would likely get you arrested.

Do it.
Quote by korinaflyingv